Within a splendid mansion of the fifteenth century, 6 confortable rooms and suites.
Batoul is a large suite which opens onto the patio, with a double bed (160 cm large) and an ensuite bathroom.
Dar7louyat is a "riad" or rather a "dar", a traditional old house typical of the medina and the Islamic architecture. It was long inhabited by scholars of the Qarayouine mosque. Our house was proceeded a long and careful restoration according to the traditional rules of local architecture. Its architectural features are made of elegance and lightness, resulting thanks to the art skills of the owner in a feeling of rest and peace that contrasts with the busy activity of the medina.
Dar 7 Louyat can accommodate up to 18 people. Comfort for a relaxing stay is provided thanks to 6 large bedrooms and suites each with its own ensuite bathroom.
Ground floor (all rooms open onto the patio) :
- 2 large bedrooms with double beds, en-suite bathrooms (shower)
- A large living room
- The kitchen
- A large room with two single beds, a bathroom with shower, and a mezzanine lounge (seats) on which additional beds can be installed (2 to 4)
- A library with office space for reading and working with computer and Internet access.
Intermediate stores south side and at the terrace:
- At each level, one bedroom with double bed and an adjoining room with single bed, ensuite bathroom (shower)
- These rooms are ideal for families with children who can sleep near their parents while being separated from their party (a semi-partition).
These three rooms are equipped with air conditioning (heating in winter).
On the terrace, another large room housing an exercise bike.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests can enjoy :
- The patio
- A large living room
- A library with office space for reading and working with computer and Wifi access.
- The terrace, with sofas, sun chairs, parasols and tea tables
- On the terrace another large room (Menze) housing an exercise bike.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Guests will be greeted by the manager who will make sure they have a comfortable and unforgettable stay.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Breakfast is included in Prices
- Dinners on request
- The house is available for rent as a whole (40 €/person/night. Contact the owner for discounts)
- Renting of the rooms: see also our site for rates and discounts
- Local taxes are to be paid locally: 31 MAD/night/person
Dieser Gastgeber hat 30 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Nous avons passé des années à rénover avec soin cette magnifique demeure traditionnelle et c'est avec plaisir que nous désirons la partager avec tous les amoureux d'une architecture élégante. La décoration allie le respect du style traditionnel marocain avec les tendances d'art contemporain imaginées par la propriétaire elle-même artiste. C'est un excellent point de départ pour découvrir pas à pas les mystères et les recoins d'un des plus vieille medina du monde.