It is based in central Dublin (D2) in the heart of the docklands. It is a 15 min walk to city centre, very close to Temple bar, Trinity college and main shopping areas.
Thank you for choosing my place – it is a pleasure to host you. I have a few simple things to remind you during your stay which will help a lot!
• I would like that the guests treat the room like their own, but please preserve the state of furniture and bathroom appliances
• Non-smokers preferably but if you do smoke, you must do so only on the balcony
• It is a residential area and therefore we must have respect for our neighbors by keeping noise at a minimum
• Please, turn off lights and heating when you are not in the room
• Look after the set of keys given to you, the loss of them incurs a €150 fine.
Thanks and enjoy your stay!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 6 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen