The Lemur Room is one of the most popular in our suite of private rooms, and is perfect for both couples or individuals. With an en-suite bathroom and exclusive patio, it's all you need for your perfect island hideaway.
293 on Komba is an upmarket guest house on the beautiful island of Nosy Komba, just off the north-west coat of Madagascar, between Nosy Be and the mainland. 293 on Komba Guest House offers a beautiful spacious home with four very comfortable bedrooms set on a beautiful bay, where you wake up to the sea lapping only a few steps away. The Lemur Room is one of our most popular rooms. It has it's own balcony and en-suite bathroom, and is very private and peaceful.
Zugang für Gäste
* Price includes DINNER, BED & BREAKFAST
* Guided Tours & Activities (boat trips, diving or fishing expeditions & nature walks) are available for an additional fee and can be organised through the host
* There is a private massage area on-site, where you can book a full body massage for only 20,000 Ariary (approx €6).
293 on Komba Guest House is serviced by solar power for electricity and hot water. Therefore, unfortunately NO ITEMS such as hair dryers or electrical items that are not “solar power” friendly can be used on the premises.
All the bedrooms are designed for comfort and relaxation, and are furnished with bedding and bath towels.
The bathrooms offer showers only, but all do have hot water available.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Marcine Cooper is the owner and host at 293 on Komba. Originally from South Africa, Marcine and her husband, Ian, built the Guest House in 2011 and opened it to the public in 2013. Marcine lives on the property and is available to assist guests wherever she can, whether it's offering advice on what activities to do in the area , or helping out with a spare hat for those who might have forgotten theirs. All meals are served on the patio of the main house giving guests an opportunity to meet and share stories of their travels over local sourced cuisine and a glass of wine. Meals can also be served at a private dining are on request.
If you want to find out more, or read reviews from our guests on TripAdvisor, please search for "293 on Komba"
Weitere wichtige Infos
* We are closed and unable to take bookings in February and March as this is cyclone season
* We regret no credit card facilities, cash only. We accept Euro and Malagasy Ariary.
* No animals or children U16 if possible.
* 293 on Komba Guest House is serviced by solar power and totally “green”, with as little impact on the environment as possible. Therefore, NO ITEMS such as hair dryers or electrical items that are not “solar power” friendly are allowed.
* Should you smoke, please be considerate of those around who do not smoke, especially at meals.
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Diese Unterkunft hat noch keine Bewertungen. Wenn du sie buchst, wird deine Bewertung hier erscheinen.