*** Large loft room with real bed with orthopaedic mattress that rolls and hyde into the roof (see pictures).
Full of light with three windows and a Juliet Balcony. The room has an en-suite shower bathroom.
Hi! Welcome to our lovely FIVE BEDROOMED house in the new Olympic suburb and just 15 minutes to central London!
It is a five bedroom house with one bathroom with shower and bath, one shower en-suite bathroom and a guest toilet, comfortable living room and kitchen as well as a nice small garden. The rent includes: high speed internet, Sky TV, Free wi-fi, free parking, and you can also borrow an english mobile.
Our property is a comfortable garden house just 5 mins from Lee Valley park, 5 minutes form train station and 10 minutes to the tube. With three double rooms, one gym room and one studio, a goodsize eat-in kitchen and spacious lounge.
We also offer a continental breakfast with toast, jam, cereal and tea / coffee as you prefer.
The house is in a GREAT LOCATION close to a natural reserve and easy to reach the town centre.
We look forward to welcoming you to our home! Please feel free to message with any questions!
Zugang für Gäste
Whalthamstow market is minutes away full of shops, coffee shops and restaurants.
However we prefer the Village which is about 15-20 minutes walk, restaurant are nicer and with more choice.
It is very easy to travel in west end and also we are next door (20 min by bus or taxi) from Shoreditch the new super trendy area full of fancy bars, restaurants, beauty centres and much more.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We love to have guests from all around the world, we already rent our place before with great success.
Our house has been recently refurbish and with top quality materials.
We are friendly couple with no children and we love to make you feel at home.
However please read house rules :-)
Weitere wichtige Infos
A Nespresso machine is available but please buy your own coffee.
Please be so kind to read carefully few important house rules, considering that this is our home not an hotel:
1. Respect the neighbourhood and your house mates
2. No loud Music at any time please use your headphones
3. Please be careful when you move luggages and stuff at any time of day and night to avoid noise and floor damages
4. Do not wonder around the house when the living room doors are closed. You can still have access to the kitchen to get what you need and leave
5. Recycle your waste dividing organic and not organic trash
6. Turn off the lights when you don't need it or you go out, do the same with the water
7. Leave the room in an acceptable condition
8. Wash the plates and everything you use in the kitchen at all the time, you can put it in the dishwasher. When the dishwasher is empty and you only have a mug and plate please wash it by hand
9. You can use the washing machine if you have enough clothes to make it full. We provide the soaps only for one wash, if you need to do more please buy your own soaps
10. We provide shampoo and body wash please do not use ours
11. Please treat the apartment and furniture as you would do in your own apartment. It'll be very much appreciated.
12. We set times to use the kitchen and agree with you on your arrival however we are flexible, but please do not forget to tell us when you want to eat at home with notice
13. Please buy your own food, what we offer is in shelves that we will show you. Do not eat and use anything else if not offered please.
14. We offer breakfast, however, please be considered to other guests and the household. Breakfast is NOT lunch and dinner and we kindly ask not exceed the consumption of the follow for each person:
* Couple of toast with butter and jam,
* One bowl of cereals with milk or yogurt
* Two croissants when available
* One mug of milk in total
* Two teas or two coffees
* One glass of yogurt in total included the one put in the cereal
* One glass of orange juice when available
Everything else please buy it yourself.
15. Do not smoke in the house under any circumstances
16. No pets please
17. Children are welcome only under strict adult supervision, all walls are white and we have many emotionally valuable items.
18. No shoes in the house, clean sleepers are available at the door steps at your arrival
19. No parties, no extra guests if not agreed with us.
20. We like people and interaction as well as good manners, discretion and privacy.
We sound strict but we actually wrote the house rules based on experience and this way will avoid any misunderstanding and embarrassing situations where a good manners for someone is bad for the other! However, if you read the reviews we are very easy going and much more flexible than it sounds. We really appreciate your cooperation
Thank you :-)
Dieser Gastgeber hat 34 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We are an Italian-Spanish married couple working and living in London for the last 17 years. We have been hosting with Airbnb and using it as guests since 2011 and it has been a wonderful experience so far!
We had travelled over 46 countries and 302 cities and funny enough it is only 32% of the earth!! Still so much to know and understand :-)
We love healthy life style combined with exploring the world in the most adventurous, sporty, sometime extreme ways.
Interaction with others for us has seen as individual development therefore welcome a guest in our house for us is a special event and we will make sure that the experience would be special for you too.
As habitual travellers we know how important is to be flexible to accommodate your needs.
See you soon :-)