Über dieses Inserat
A delightful apartment in a delightful spot. Recently renovated Victorian with modern amenities right in the middle of the happening Mission District.
Elegant & cheerful; tons of light and space in this 2-floor Italianate Victorian, built in the 1870s and fully renovated in 2008.
11' ceilings; hardwood floors with oriental carpets; solar electricity; spacious and functional kitchen with new stainless steel appliances; comfortable and sturdy furniture; ethnic and contemporary art; 1.5 bathrooms with water saving features and a big cast iron bathtub; and 2 very comfortable bedrooms (one with a deep queen mattress; one with a queen futon).
Both the private deck and lush garden bursting with flowers and fruit trees are great spots for sipping morning coffee in the sun, reading a book, or just spacing out.
Our place is right in the heart of the thriving Mission District near, well... everything. Walkability score of 97 out of 100 because of the:
• Great restaurants, cafes, and bars in all directions -- countless styles of food and drink ranging from sidewalk food carts to Michelin starred restaurants
• Right by the shopping Nirvana of the Valencia corridor
• Hopping nightlife with tons of live music, art galleries, and dancing ranging from salsa to psytrance (all just far enough away that you don't hear it while lying in bed)
• Nearby yoga, pilates, gyms, playgrounds, public pools, soccer fields, and basketball, tennis, racquetball, and handball courts
• Close to public transit (both BART and Muni) with easy freeway access. It's even easy to get a taxi here, which is a rarity for SF
• And if you're here for work, all the Silicon Valley shuttles pass by here
• Quick walk to amazing Dolores Park (awesome for picnics -- we'll leave you a picnic blanket and other supplies)
• Kid friendly (ours was born 2008) with a stash of toys and games and a sandbox in the garden, but kid stuff doesn't dominate, and we can make it disappear if you'd prefer.
You'll find a big pile of city guides waiting for you on the table, and of course wifi, but no TV. There's no time for TV in a neighborhood like this.
For information about parking, please see our guidebook: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/386966/guidebook
Zugang für Gäste
Apartment, Deck, Garden.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We rarely meet our guests in person, but we are always available by email or phone.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The kitchen is really beautiful and functional -- if you like cooking go for it! We've even had guests host Thanksgiving feasts here.
This listing is compliant with San Francisco regulations regarding short term rentals. Business Registration Number available upon request.
The usual: don't break things; don't make a mess; don't burn the place down. At least do your best not to do these things.
Oh, and no shoes in the house, please -- you can leave them in the foyer.
I live in San Francisco, and travel for both business and vacation. I like to try and get to know places I visit even if I'm only there for a few days. I am very well behaved, clean, and respectful of the places I stay (in fact, I am a landlord myself in San Francisco and I help my family manage a couple of seasonal rental properties in Cape Cod, so I understand how important it is to treat your place with care).