STAY IN A HOME AS UNIQUE AS THE CITY ITSELF IN THE HEART OF THE HISTORIC MARIGNY
Just 6 blocks from the French Quarter, we discovered an abandoned antebellum Creole Cottage, left in total ruin, on the verge of collapse. It was love at first sight.
We spent two years meticulously reimagining and rebuilding the home. The design respects the cottage's architectural history, both in scale and materials, while introducing a modern, minimal aesthetic with an appreciation for the patina that time brings.
We came to New Orleans on vacation and never left. Perhaps you will, too.
Maison Gris is right in the middle of everything:
• 6 short blocks from the French Quarter
• 3 blocks to the new streetcar stop
• 7 quick blocks from the Bywater
• 3 blocks from the live music clubs on Frenchmen Street
• 2 blocks from a 24 hour taxi stand
• 2 bedrooms with queen pillow-top mattresses
• Private patio with fountain and seating area
• Central heat & air with hepa filtration
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Antique claw foot tub & spa shower
• High Speed Wireless Internet
• 42” HDTV with Free Netflix and Apple TV
• iPhone stereos/chargers in each bedroom
• Plug-in iPhone speakers in main living area
• Vintage mid-century furniture by Arne Jacobsen, Herman Miller & Kroehler
Zugang für Gäste
The loft and its adjoining private patio are entirely yours.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are readily available via email or phone should you need any assistance during your stay.
Lizenz- oder Registrierungs-Nummer17STR-05751
Erfahre mehr über dieses Feld
The Faubourg Marigny is a tight-knit residential community with homes in close proximity to each other. Out of consideration for your new neighbors, we ask that you please take your loud conversations indoors, behind closed doors, after midnight.
We sincerely thank you for choosing to stay with us. We want everyone to be happy during your stay at Maison Gris. To ensure that, we have a few requests:
We ask that you please refrain from smoking in the home and on the patio. If you do smoke inside the home, a fee of $250 will be deducted from your security deposit to cover additional cleaning.
We love animals. However, in order to accommodate guests who may be allergic, we ask that you leave your pets at home. If you bring pets inside the home, a fee of $250 will be deducted from your security deposit to cover additional cleaning.
We have found that a $300 refundable security deposit is the best way to reward respectful guests. Within 24 hours of Check-Out we will refund the security deposit provided no deductions are made due to:
1. damage to the property or furnishings;
2. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning (including smoking); or
3. any other cost incurred due to your stay.
In turn, you agree to inform us immediately upon arrival should you find anything out of sorts.
Must be a minimum of 26 years of age with identification.