Über dieses Inserat
Holiday accommodation in the heart of Seminyak with a difference. Bali Ginger Suites’ Balcony Suite provides comfortable holiday accommodation at an affordable price. King bed, bamboo linen, balcony, sitting area, kitchenette and 14m swimming pool.
There are 2 neatly appointed Balcony Suites up a flight of stairs. Both suites have a private enclosed balcony with breeze block giving security and privacy. The room also has daybed and kitchenette, a great spot for a quiet drink or to read a book in the morning or evening. The rooms are comfortable with king sized bed, generous desk, vanity table and private en suite; funky.
Zugang für Gäste
All guests enjoy the full privacy of their Suite as well as this they have access to:
• Ginger Swimming Pool which is set in a stunning walled courtyard with tropical flowers. It has large sun lounges available for guests to use and is partly shaded by mature palm trees. A feature of the courtyard is the hand-crafted glass triptych which is backlit at night to stunning effect.
• Sweet Ginger Cafe which serves drinks and breakfast between 7-11. Guests at the villa can either enjoy their breakfast at the cafe or in the privacy of the villa.
• Breakfast includes espresso coffee with single origin coffee beans from Aceh - we think it’s the best coffee in town, but you be the judge. There are 3 breakfast options to choose from including delciious East Bali Cashew Nut Muesli with tropical fruit salad and yoghurt.
• 24 hour reception and concierge service.
• Wonderful staff ready help you around the clock with bookings, transfers, tours etc.
• Welcome drinks on arrival
• Free unlimited mineral water
• Free tea, instant coffee, milk and sugar
• King beds with quality Bamboo Linen and towels
• Silkfresh Fruit and Herb Shampoo and Lotus Green Tea Shower Gel
• Full housekeeping and turn down service including mosquito spray
• Free WiFi, Cable TV, DVD player and hair dryer
• IDD telephone system (International Direct Dial)
• Small carpark
• Full time manager with good English
Additional facilities available at extra charge include:
• Airport Transfers are $25 per car and driver (unless included with special offer)
• In room massage and spa treatments
Interaktion mit Gästen
Lou and Grahame will drop in to Ginger from time to time, whenever we are around; not only because but we think that the Sweet Ginger Cafe has the best coffee in town, but also because we love meeting our guests and helping with advice and local knowledge as much as possible. During your stay our staff will do their best to help you in any way they can. If you need any assistance with finding your way around or recommendations of where to go or help with booking a restaurant or tour, just ask at reception which is at the entrance to the property. Our wonderful staff have good English and are well equipped and ready to help you with your every need. We recommend pre-booking any special activities you would like to do before you arrive and our reservation staff can help you with this and will continue to do so throughout your stay.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Every Suite is equipped with a refrigerator and is stocked for your convenience with a selection of drinks and beer for sale at supermarket prices. You are also welcome to bring in your own food and drinks.
Sweet Ginger Cafe
Drinks purchased at the Sweet Ginger Cafe are also similar to supermarket prices. Breakfast is served between 7-11 or at a time which suites you by special request.
By all means tip staff if you feel like you wish to. It is not expected or required but very much appreciated. Tips are shared unless the guest requests otherwise. We give our staff bonuses, and welcome your feedback as a guide to this.
What to Do
There is so much to see and do, with something for everyone. We highly recommend that you arrive with at least a few ideas about what you would like to do, so that you get the kind of holiday you want, or you can just follow your nose. Most information about what to do and where to go can be easily found on the internet. Our staff are very happy to help you with recommendations, information and booking tours etc.
• No smoking in bedrooms
• Any damages must be fully paid for before leaving.
• No loud or noisy behaviour after 11pm
Staff are available 24 hours a day. For your added security we have CCTV cameras monitoring the main entrance and public areas. All bedrooms have safe deposit boxes. Outside visitors must register at the Front Office before being permitted to enter. We recommend that you secure all valuables in the safety box provided or locked securely in your bedroom.
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 78 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We moved to Bali from Australia in 2007 with our youngest son. In Australia, my husband Grahame was a highly acclaimed Theatre Director and Writer whilst I was a successful Theatre Set and Costume Designer, Tour Manager and Producer. Having reached the peak in our respective careers and with our eldest son married and living in Sydney, it was time for a new adventure, a new life and a new challenge. We had finished renovating our dream home in Fremantle and I had my dream job as Cultural Development Officer for the City of Fremantle. But I've learnt that the problem with making your dreams come true, you are sure to have another dream. We were ready for a new adventure. When I was offered a job to teach at a school in Bali we leaped at the opportunity and within 6 weeks we had packed and moved to Bali to the surprise of friends and family. We were ready to immerse ourselves into a new culture whilst at the same time we hoped to indulge in some of the delights this tropical island has to offer. We built our Bali tropical dream home and that was meant to be that. Our plan wasn't to work in the hospitality industry running a small boutique hotel but that is what we have ended up doing. It started with Grahame finding a couple of antique Chinese houses which we immediately fell in love with and thought we could do something interesting with. As a professional set designer I feel like I have set the stage again, but this time it is for a tropical holiday for our guests to indulge all of their senses in the sights, sounds, tastes and tropical delights this beautiful island has to offer. Grahame on the other hand is still directing and writing, but now he is directing numerous workers, housekeepers, cooks, gardeners, tradesmen and maintenance people in the task of providing a relaxing tropical holiday so that this time your dream can come true.
We feel very fortunate to be able to call Bali home and join our Bali friends and family in welcoming you to this special island and trust you have a wonderful holiday in the good care of our wonderful staff.