A brand-new luxurious & stylish villa with outdoor living space, 9 meter pool, gazebo, incredible master bedroom and master bathroom (double showers AND bathtub), open air living & dining + in the best area of Ubud...you'll never want to leave!
Welcome to Villa Amara & welcome to paradise! Brand new, 3 bedroom + 2 bathroom + private (9 meter) pool and gazebo that is western designed & built (if you’ve been to Bali before, you understand why this is important). This house is perfect for families, friends or couples who want to relax, unwind and be pampered and still be able to easily pop into town, take a yoga class or explore the local culture.
***Also comes with a whole house water filter + a RO (reverse osmosis) drinking water filter and alkalizer so you can avoid "Bali Belly”. Drinking water is a pH of 9.5 - which is equivalent to Kangen Water.***
This beautiful and relaxing house is in the most sought after neighborhood of Ubud, tucked away from the craziness of town yet incredibly convenient - just a 3 minute walk to the road where you can find everything you need.
Villa Amara is our private home and much love and care has been put into every last detail. You will find it fully equipped to meet your every whim.
- Master Bedroom: this fully enclosed, spacious room comes with a custom-made king-sized bed + sofa combo and overlooks the pool. Just open the large sliding glass doors and jump in! There is also a very strong AC unit and full blackout curtains for catching up on sleep. Also includes a safety deposit box.
- Master Bathroom: with a double outdoor, stone shower and an oversized terrazzo tub under a chandelier for soaking and relaxing.
- Guest Bedroom #1 (blue room): This oversized fully enclosed bedroom comes with a super comfy king-sized bed, rocking chair, wardrobe, desk, blackout curtains and AC. The sliding doors open to the pool and another door connects to the hallway.
- Guest Bedroom #2 (office room): This room has two great desks for working (if you feel inclined) and a trundle bed which doubles as a sofa and can be pulled out to sleep 2 (with 2 super comfy twin pillow-top mattresses). You choose - a work space or a bedroom. It has a swing! Also has AC!
- Guest Bathroom: Simple bathtub and shower combo - located in the hallway for easy access from the pool, living area and from both guest bedrooms.
- The living, kitchen and dining area is open air. From one side you look onto waterfall and fish pond and the other side overlooks the pool and gazebo. There is a plush sectional sofa to spend your days lounging around + an 8 person dining table, a bar and a full kitchen (large fridge+freezer, gas burners, an actual oven, a good blender and a fully stocked kitchen with everything you could possibly want).
- We have the fastest possible WiFi at 1-2mbps even on a slow day (hey, its Bali after all). You will be able to work, browse, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), etc with no problems.
- The pool is 9 meters long and is on a UV filter which means we only use 10% of the chlorine of a standard pool (it's a lot healthier for you). Also, we have a swimming resistance band that can be attached if you want to exercise in the pool. The pool has a proper shallow end and a deep end as well as an extra shallow section and bench all around for sitting + laying in the sun or for little ones.
- We have a full book of recommendations waiting for you - including onsite massages and babysitting / childcare.
- A full, delicious breakfast each day
- Daily cleaning and housekeeping
- Our wonderful family cook who can make lunch or dinner for you (she can buy the ingredients and you can just reimburse her).
All you have to do is enjoy! Seriously, you won’t lift a finger. Our full staff can cater to your every need or they can leave you alone to enjoy the serenity - your choice.
*Note for families with young children: the enclosed living areas (bedrooms and bathrooms) can be locked as one house so your little ones can be down the hall from you.*
~The Neighbourhood and Area~
Welcome to Ubud - the heart and soul of Bali! Experience the culture, the yoga, the delicious food, a detox or maybe just a little R&R.
Penestanan is the best neighborhood in Ubud! It has a perfect mix of locals and expats, is super safe. You are a short 3 minute walk to:
- Alchemy (raw juice and salad bar, with holistic detox centre and clinic)
- The brand new Sari Organik where you can eat freshly made organic food picked right from the farm
- Eve Spa (great massages and treatments for $10/hr)
- Santai Tours (also a taxi and scooter rental shop)
- Ratna’s Laundry service
- Wayan’s Coconut Juice (You can have fresh coconut water delivered every day for less than $3 for 1.5 liters of young coconut water just taken out of 2-3 coconuts, as well as any kind of green, vegetable or fruit juice you can imagine.)
- Dream Cafe, Saraswati Indian Restaurant, a Japanese Spot with a farmer’s market 1x a week, Kue Bakery and several other local Indonesian restaurants!
Most restaurants will deliver, too. Within a 10 minute walk you can get to Intuitive Flow yoga studio and the Yellow Flower Cafe, and its just a 15 minute walk to the center of Ubud where you can find absolutely everything.
To get to the house you must walk (or ride a scooter) down a path that is about 100-150 meters from the street. There are no cars near the house and you will pass freshly planted rice fields along the way. The best place to relax and enjoy your stay in Ubud!
This area is just 5 minutes from a major supermaket and 5-10 minutes by scooter from the Monkey Forest and everything in central Ubud. The airport and the major beaches (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua) are about an hour to an hour and a half away.
We can arrange for airport pickup for about US$(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) rupiah).
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will be traveling ourselves but our wonderful staff will attend to all of your needs.
No smoking indoors. Also, no loud parties out of respect for neighbors.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 182 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen