Our place is close to restaurants and dining, nightlife, great views, and family-friendly activities. You’ll love Sunset Valley Farm because it is a Horse property with activities on the property (season permitting). Horse lessons, Kayak, creek, fishing, and near all of the local attractions (King of Prussia Mall, Gettysburg, Valley Forge, Brandywine river, Lancaster (Amish country) 40 mins away).
800+ square feet and fully functional as a stand alone Apartment. Includes a stackable Washer/Dryer, refrigerator, 2 burner stove top, Microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker, dishes, cooking supplies and large full bath. The bed is Queen size Murphy bed that folds into the wall for even more space. Separate wifi included as well and a Bose stereo system that will connect to your music playing device.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests will share a driveway but will have their own separate access to the Apartment.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We live on the property so if anything is needed during your stay it is a door knock away.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The apartment is situated on 50 acres of horse property. There will be customers coming on and off the property during your stay either to take lessons or care for their horses that reside on the property. You may walk and enjoy the property yet we ask that the core business be respected.
Feedback from staying guests:
* The apartment is attached to the house and is completely separate yet the interaction between the guests and our family might occur since the covered entryway access is shared yet the doors are separate to the house and the apartment. Moreover, it is a working farm and customers will be on and off the property so there will be a number of customers coming on and off the property mainly to take care of their horse.
* When inside the apartment the cell phone coverage is poor. Verizon has added a cell phone wifi solution but there are settings on your phone that need to be changed to attach to the boosted cell service on the property.
* The apartment does look out to the parking area, Although the property is beautiful, you might wake up looking at the car you have parked for the evening.
* Cable/Internet (Comcast) and electricity (PECO) might go out once or twice a year due to weather (generally for minutes but could be a couple of hours). The property has a generator that provides almost full service to the apartment, and limited to the main house. If Power does go out the Cable/internet will not be affected unless that service is affected separately. Most times when this happens we are all aware of the storm that might affect the property's power and or cable services so it will not be a surprise (hurricane Irene, hurricane Sandy, and snow storm of 2016 all affected the the property and since 2016 there has been no power loss)
* We have allowed pets to enjoy the property by accommodating guests that request as such. Unfortunately, for those guests that might be allergic to pet hair I should disclose this. I do my best to clean but this may still affect your allergies.
Events are welcome (parties, weddings, engagements, etc. but will require additional charges). Please contact us directly if interested.
Outdoors person with 50 Acres of land. Spend most of time working property and managing a full time job. Have traveled the world yet still like returning on the weekends to manage the property and relax. Have spent the last 15 Years in the area and have owned the property for the last 9.