Bright and comfortable apartment 10 minutes walk from downtown
- During the stay please give attention to the building rules (avoid noises during the night, use the lift respecting the the weight limit)
- When leaving the apartment make sure of locking the window shutters, locking the windows and the entrance door (it may sound strange but it happened that guests left leaving the door open!), switching off the light.
- Smoking is allowed on the balcony, just use the ashtray and then empty it inside to avoid ash to fall down on neighbours balcony.
- Please do not use more linens and towels than provided.
- Please do not leave trash in the apartment, garbage containers are in front of main entrance
Dieser Gastgeber hat flexible Stornierungsbedingungen
Um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten, musst du deine Buchung mindestens 24 Stunden vor dem Check-in stornieren. Wenn du später stornierst, werden die Kosten für die erste Nacht nicht erstattet, mit Ausnahme der Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 266 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I'm a man in love with his city that has ever been a beautiful city for it's stucture and architecture but in the last 15 years has become a mature European and tourist town.
I like the mediterranean sea and the seaside itself. That's maybe because I spent my first 15 years of vacations in my grandfather's all made of granite house in a beautiful little fishermen's village in the Isola d'Elba: almost 3 summer months every year. I think this gave me a sort of imprinting.
I like playing with my childreen Zeno (5 years) and Gilda (3years) and I consider myself a child a little too.
I belive there's one and only god and that his name is David Foster Wallace, my favourite writer. "Hi, David. How are you doing up there? Please do something impossible: make a great writer out of me or, at least, a writer!".
I love reading and I can't absoulely live without books.
I like eating and cooking too and tasting different cooking cultures.
I like playing with Lego.
Hope to see you soon,