Our home is in an upscale area called Piedmont Heights. There is a 1200 sq ft partial covered redwood deck surrounding the back of the house over looking a winter creek and beautiful mountains. We are surrounded by wineries and fabulous parks.
We have 6 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 3 showers, 3 half bathrooms, 3 fireplaces. Our home is single story with no stairs.
Master Bedroom-King Bed, Walk-in Closet, Fireplace, Full Bathroom w/walk-in marble shower.
Bedroom 2-Queen bed, fireplace, 1/2 bathroom.
Bedroom 3 - Double bed
Bedroom 4 - Queen bed
Bedroom 5 - Queen bed
Bedroom 6 - Two Twin Beds, 1/2 bathroom, walk in closet.
All bedrooms are large and have access to the redwood deck except for bedroom 3. The living room, formal dining room, kitchen, and remaining bedrooms have beautiful views of the mountains and the winter creek.
We have a fully equip kitchen with a large formal dining room off the kitchen which can seat up to 12 people. Out from the dining room on the redwood deck there is a picnic table that you can seat another 6 people and the deck also has a Weber BB-Q. Our formal living room has a fireplace, a flat screen TV with many available movie channels. The outdoor deck is a great place to relax and unwind after a fun day in Sonoma County!!!
This is our private residence, Please be respectful of our house and neighbors. We have some locked up areas for personal item. Owners live on premises in a separate unit.
WE DO NOT ALLOW LARGE PARTIES OR EVENTS.
PLEASE SEE HOUSE RULES FOR MORE DETAILS.
Minimum stay is 2 nights, Except for some Holidays. High Season May - Oct would be a 3 night minimum for weekends.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We like to greet our guest upon arriving.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The City Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT) & City Business Improvement Area
(BIA) are included in the rate.
Per Sonoma County Regulations, quiet hours 10pm-7am and amplified music is not allowed outdoors.
1. NO SMOKING AND PETS ALLOWED
2. People other than those in the Guest Party (total people when booked) may not stay overnight in the property. Any other persons visiting the property must be approved in advance by the owners and if allowed will be the sole responsibility of the registered guest.
3. The house is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all the furnishing in good order. Please use supplied "throws" to cover furniture while eating in living room. (Excessive food on living room furniture triggers forfeiture of the "damage deposit").
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Parking: Vehicles are to be parked on our side of the street and in our driveway.
PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN FRONT OF OUR NEIGHBORS PROPERTY.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house.
We suggest you bring beach towels.
8. Fireplace: Please use caution when using the fireplaces. Do not throw any combustible materials in the fireplace. Vents will be open, so please leave them that way.
9. No candles are allowed.
10. Sonoma County law does not permit excessive noise after 10pm-7am.
11. Please run dishes in dishwasher if it is full upon departure.
Don grew up in L.A. and was and was in the food industry for many years. Then he moved up to Sonoma County in the late 70's. Kathy grew up in the southern bay area and worked for electronic companies and moved up to Sonoma County in the mid 70's Don and I met in 1990 and married the following year. We both fell in love with all the beauty and wonderful things it has to offer.