Welcome to the Little Pink Beach House, on a canal with direct access to Tampa Bay. Your private room (1 king or 2 twin beds) has a private bathroom w/tub & shower. Full access to common areas, kitchen, gas BBQ, inside or outside dining. Pool & lanai are screened in. Serene & secluded, yet only 35 mins from Tampa, Ybor City, Sarasota, St. Pete, & attractions, close to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Tampa Bay, close to area beaches.
Sunny, private, southeast corner room separated from the rest of the house by the living areas. The room has a large closet with hangers and a hamper. There is an inside lock on the door for privacy and a pocket door closing off the guest side of the house from the great room. No Smoking inside, please. You may smoke outside by the pool deck. Please ask for ashtrays.
Zugang für Gäste
Full access to the kitchen, dining room, lanai and pool deck dining. Large great room with large TV. Pool and pool area open to guests. High speed wi-fi available. FireStick TV. Full use of full-sized washer and dryer in the inside laundry room.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We're available to help with ideas for local attractions, directions, restaurants, parks, day trips, and the locals. :-) Interact as much or as little as you'd like. Shared or separate meals, conversation, or do your own thing. We want you to be comfortable and happy during your stay.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We live here full-time and work from home in a separate office area.
- Welcome to our home!
- * Check-In time is 3pm - 10pm. Please contact me directly if you need to make different arrangements.
- * Check-Out time is 11am. Please let me know if you need to make different arrangements. Your luggage can be stored if other guests are due to arrive.
- * Space for groceries in the fridge and a dedicated shelf for staples is provided.
- * There is a drip coffee maker and coffee available as well as an assortment of teas.
- * Please clean up after yourself. The dishwasher is to the left of the sink and cleaning supplies are under the sink.
- * The pool is heated in the winter, so bring a suit
-* No parties or additional guests, please
-* NO Smoking indoors. Please ask for ashtrays if you need to smoke outside
- * My cat lives here with me and is a Bengal, so she's somewhat hypo-allergenic. She's very friendly; please talk to me about the best ways to play with her so she stays that way.
- Quiet hours after 11pm.
- Plasticware is available for use in the pool area.
Living and working in the Tampa Bay, Florida area in software and web development. I love travel, boating (sailing and power), cooking, meeting new people, trying new foods, drinks, etc! I take excellent care of my home and treat my hosts' homes the same way.
As your host, I'll give you the space you need and want but we're available to help you navigate the hot spots, hiking trails, hidden gems, or where to find the pool toys.