Shingled Classic 2015 Beach House Vacation Rental. Family-friendly w. baby supplies. Gorgeous Oceanviews. Perfect for 3 couples or families: 4 Bedrooms. 4.5 baths. 3 Living Areas. Designer Furnishings. Wraparound decks with gorgeous ocean views & sunsets! Private Hot Tub, Books, DVDs, Games, Firepit, Bikes, Stroller, High-chairs, Baby gate, Toys. HBO. Exclusive community park, volleyball, beach stairs, swimming pool (summers). No smoking, no pets, no parties. Please enter dates for pricing :)
We call our beach house Bellevue, because the view is amazing! Just one road back from the ocean front, we enjoy gorgeous ocean views from our three story shingled beach house. Bellevue is an exquisite Olivia Beach custom home completed in 2015 with all the preferred beach house details: Panoramic ocean views, hardwood floors, wainscoting, crown molding, slab granite, tongue & groove, two fireplaces, expansive decking on three levels + large hot tub. It features four bedrooms, including three masters with king beds and attached baths, and a fourth large bedroom perfect for kids, with bunk beds for 5 children (or smaller adults under 200lb). It also features three living spaces, making it perfect for multiple generations, multiple families, or corporate retreats. It has a semi-flipped floorplan with the main kitchen/dining/living area on the second of three floors, with a big attached balcony.
Bellevue sleeps 11 in beds and is ideal for girlfriend getaways, multiple generations or multiple families. Please note that this is not a party house. Quiet time is 9 pm to 8 am and is strictly enforced by the Lincoln City Sheriffs office.
Want to be close to the ocean? We are one row back from the oceanfront and have stunning ocean views from all three floors, and you can even see the beach from the third floor! It's about 10 minutes walk to the Olivia Beach access stairs (all 115!) and a few minutes up the hill from the Olivia Beach Central Park, with a children's play structure, large open grass area, grill, fire pit and sand volleyball court.
Beautifully designed and packed with amenities and activities, Bellevue is your ideal beach house to get away from it all at the Oregon Coast. We’ve stocked Bellevue with everything to make your beach vacation easy and enjoyable, including high end designer linens, tons of fluffy towels, beach towels, toys, games, flat screen TVs, and access to thousands of movies and TV shows through Netflix, Amazon Prime, HuluPlus, and through our personal collection of movies streamed through Vudu, including new releases! We also have HD Cable.
The ocean view ground floor includes:
* Oversized single car garage with bikes, bbqs, kids toys and kites
* Laundry with brand new front loading Electrolux washer dryer with steam features
* King bedroom with designer linens and quilts and designer stained concrete floors and attached semi private bath with easy access shower (bath can also be accessed from the hallway), granite topped vanity, and toilet
* Lower media room with fireplace, TV, foosball table, game table with tons of games, puzzles, books and magazines, designer stained concrete floors, and comfortable seating
The ocean view first floor (or second depending on how you count them!) includes a second master bedroom suite and the open plan kitchen, living, and dining rooms, along with a convenient powder room.
This master includes:
* King bed with high end linens, down duvet, dresser, ocean views and hardwood floors
* Attached private bath with shower over tub, granite topped vanity, and toilet
The spacious high end kitchen is equipped to cook with:
* Gorgeous ocean views
* High-end granite
* Hardwood floors
* High-end appliances including Asko dishwasher, Bosch gas range and microwave, Jenn Air refrigerator/freezer with icemaker and filtered water
* Large island with second prep sink
* Stainless steel farmhouse/apron front main sink
* Place Settings for 20
* A variety of glassware
* A wide range of kitchen gadgets including stick blender, Cuisinart blender, griddle, waffle maker, crockpot, spice rack, plenty of pots & bowls, roasting pan, brownie pan, muffin pan, serving dishes, cookbooks, Cuisinart grind and brew coffee maker, espresso machine, four slice toaster, and more!
The open plan dining room seats 8 at the table and 3 at the kitchen island, with gorgeous ocean views, opening to the large deck.
The open plan living room features:
* Gorgeous ocean views
* Access to the large ocean view wrap around deck
* Gas fireplace (thermostatically controlled) to snuggle around
* Ceiling fan
* Comfortable custom sectional
* Hardwood floors
* Flat screen Samsung smart TV with apps, including Netflix, Amazon Prime, Vudu, HuluPlus, surround sound, and DVD and Roku (note we prefer to watch movies upstairs on the bigger TV!)
* Nautical themed décor
We love our coffee and provide:
* A 12-cup Cuisinart coffee maker
* Coffee grinder
* French press plunger
* Krups espresso machine
* The third floor media room also has a Nespresso machine (bring your own pods - original style)
The third floor includes a third master, media room, fourth bedroom, and a stunning deck for enjoying the sunsets and whale watching.
The third floor media room features:
* Comfortable couch with chaise
* Smart Television: Vizio 55inch M series
* Warm throws for cuddling up
* Designer carpet
* Wet bar
* Large west facing viewing deck for whale watching and viewing the sunset
Enjoy stunning views and sunsets from the upstairs master bedroom, which features:
* Full-attached bath with separate soaker tub and shower, double granite topped vanity and fabulous ocean views. Hairdryer provided.
* Walk-in closet
* Flat screen TV with HD cable
* King bed with high threadcount sheets and a down duvet, down and down alternative pillows.
* Two nightstands with lamps
* Designer carpet
The second top floor bedroom is perfect for up to five kids or smaller adults (under 200 lb), and features:
* Twin over Full bunk bed with memory foam topper over innerspring mattress below and EcoPur memory foam top bunk mattress
* Twin over twin bunk bed with memory foam topper over innerspring mattress below and EcoPur memory foam top bunk mattress
* Amazing ocean views (please ensure window locks remain secure)
* Nightstand with lamps
* Designer carpet
* Two pack-n-plays
* Changing table
* Noise machine
The top floor also includes a full fourth bathroom, with plenty of fluffy towels, granite topped vanity, and a shower over the bathtub perfect for the kids or adults alike.
Enjoy lunch outside on our sunny south and west facing wrap around deck, with six seater table and rocking chairs.
Enjoy your personal fire pit, with rustic log seating. There are several Adirondack chairs for you to relax in.
A relaxing soak in our professionally cleaned and maintained 6 person 72 jet hot tub is an ideal ending for your day at the beach.
The garden features lots of culinary herbs you can pick to add to your recipes, including rosemary, thyme, and sage along with fragrant honeysuckle, roses, and flowers.
Due to the high winds we sustain here, we leave the BBQs (both charcoal and gas) in the garage at the house, and there are also built in BBQs at the park for you to grill up some delicious fresh fish.
Don’t miss the many amenities that Olivia Beach offers. You’re not just renting a house – you’re joining a beach community! Olivia beach is a unique and highly desirable delightful coastal village with:
* Sand beach access
* Community Park
* Sand volleyball court
* Community fire pit (with firewood) - Make new friends over s’mores while the kids play in the park!
* Community barbecue grills
* Walking paths
You’ll find kites, frisbees, and volleyball in the garage for your use.
Don't miss the heated salt-water outdoor swimming pool!!! Exclusively for Olivia beach community, this delightful summer spot has ocean views and a clubhouse with workout room and is just across the road from Bellevue and is accessed with a fob system.
Don’t miss the reef at the bottom of the beach access stairs at low tide. Make a note of low tide and go within half an hour of low tide for the best access. The tide pools here rival anything at the Oregon Coast aquarium – what better way for your kids to get a science lesson! The pools are close enough to easily walk to, but also safely away from wandering little feet. Always be careful with children at the Oregon coast – sneaker waves happen so keep the kids close!
This home is designed to accommodate no more than four cars for parking. Guests need to use approved parking spaces provided at the home in the garage and in the driveway.
Below are some of the highlights about our home:
* Direct beach access via the Olivia beach community stairs
* Heated seasonal outdoor Olivia beach swimming pool and clubhouse with gym is across the road
* Three master suites plus a fourth bedroom sleep 11 in beds: 1 Queen bed in ground floor master, 1 king bed in first floor master, 1 king in top floor master, 1 twin over twin bunk bed, 1 twin over full bunk bed in top floor bedroom, total 11 maximum.
* High thread count sheets and designer duvets/comforters/quilts in every room for maximum comfort
* Two high chairs, two pack-n-plays, and a tension gate provided for your convenience (we have twins!). There are also permanently mounted gates for the top of each set of stairs in the closet in the first floor master bedroom if you have toddlers. The stairs are steep so please use them :)
* Flat screen TVs in living room, upstairs and downstairs media rooms
* Netflix, Vudu movies, Amazon Prime, Roku
* Lots of games, books, and some toys
* Hot tub - brand new 2015 72 jet 6 person hot tub with ocean view
* Upgraded Granite kitchen and bathroom countertops (white ice)
* Washer/dryer - High-end Electrolux model with high speed cycles and steam
* Light and airy new designer furniture throughout
* High speed Wi-Fi Internet service
* Wrap around deck on the second floor and viewing deck on top floor
* Oversized 1 car garage
* Beach has large sandy shoreline for playing, walking or just relaxing
* Very close to popular outlet mall and downtown shopping
* Minutes away from popular and well-known Chinook Winds Casino
* Note that some construction activity is happening at Olivia Beach, although not close to us. Quiet times are strictly observed by construction crews
Zugang für Gäste
Private hot tub, Olivia Beach community heated salt water swimming pool open through summer, community beach access about ten minutes walk away, park, playground, firepit, sand volleyball court, walking trails.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We live just over an hour away but our housekeeper and local representative live close by should you need anything during your stay! We're available via phone, text, and email.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We only open bookings six months in advance. If you wish to book further in advance, please send me a message and I will do my best to accommodate you!
Olivia Beach is close to the Lincoln City Outlet Mall - get your bargains at the beach! You can also go whale watching, play golf, go to the Chinook Winds casino, fly kites, look for agates, make your own glass fishing floats, hunt for floats on the beach... there is so much to do at the beach!
There are new homes under construction at Olivia Beach but they are some distance from our house and construction hours are strictly enforced to avoid impacting guests.
The neighborhood is an intentional and fun mix of permanent residents, weekenders, and vacation rental homes.
* First, please double check your dates to avoid leaving a single night before or after your booking request. Since I don't rent out for single nights, these end up being "orphaned". In most cases, I cannot accommodate requests that leave orphaned nights, particularly over our Oregon Coast high season - June to September when we have a high volume of bookings. Thanks so much for your understanding.
* Occupancy: Our house works best with six adults (three couples) and up to five kids plus up to two babies in pack n plays. The bunk beds are meant for kids or small adults only as they are rated for people under 175 lb.
Vacation Rentals in Lincoln City are regulated by the Lincoln City Vacation Rental Division of the city. They provide us, and our guests, a few rules to follow. They are pretty straightforward and are designed to keep Lincoln City a great relaxing family based beach town. Please make sure you read these and can follow them. If you can't follow these rules, please don't book as we don't want to risk losing our vacation rental license.
- No parties: Olivia Beach HOA and Lincoln City Vacation Rental Permit restriction - Also see noise regulations
- Renter must be over 25
- No additional people without prior approval. All guests must be named in your reservation per Lincoln City VRD (this is a safety rule). Addititional guest incur additional fees.
- Parking in garage and driveway only. No street parking per Lincoln City VRD
- Children must be supervised in the hot tub and at the swimming pool per Oregon laws and regulations - Full rules for the hot tub and pool (set by the HOA and Oregon laws) are in the house manual
- Neither the Owners nor the HOA are liable for any injury or accidents on the property or at Olivia Beach by renters or their guests. You stay at your own risk and assume all liability.
- We are a licensed Vacation Rental and AirBnB will collect and remit occupancy taxes for Lincoln City (9.5%) and the 1.8% state occupancy tax on your behalf
- Lincoln City Vacation Rental Division requires that we keep a guest log with each guest's name, home address, email and telephone number. Please provide this after booking or your booking will be canceled
- No smoking (our daughter is highly allergic) in or near the house, including vaping or using any cigarettes or marijuana on the premises in any form
- No pets (we allow up to two dogs at our other property, Seascape at Olivia Beach)
- Please note that our housekeeper arrives promptly at 11 am on your day of departure to clean for the next guests. Late check-out will incur a $100 fee for every hour past checkout time of 11 am. Please follow the checkout procedures in the house manual to ensure return of your damage deposit.
- Ok, now you've read the rules, relax and have fun! You're at the beach!
I love to travel and I've been blessed to travel far and wide. The people and places I've visited continue to enrich my life even when I'm working behind a computer! I work in higher education and farming and I also love green living, animals, technology, reading, and cooking.