Located Downtown on de Maisonneuve Boulevard with 646 sq. ft. This 1-bed 1-bath VIP condo features floor-to-ceiling fenestration, private balcony and en-suite bathroom.
**6 Months minimum rental
Modern building amenities include courtyard garden, fitness pavilion and shared lounge.
Contemporary comfort and urban functionality await you in this fully-furnished studio condo. With eco-engineered hardwood floors throughout, the open-concept living space is bright and inviting with sectional couch, floor-to-ceiling windows and a private balcony overlooking the interior courtyard. The handsome, fully-equipped linear kitchen and 5-person dining table are great for home-cooked meals. Discreetly concealed behind a sliding panel are a queen-size bed and en-suite designer bathroom, complete with ceramic tiling, soaker tub and Zen sink. This unit is also equipped with high-end stackable washer/dryer for your convenience.
Zugang für Gäste
Completed in 2010, the Louis Boheme tower designed by Menkès Shooner Dagenais LeTourneux Architects was designed with a particular focus on energy-efficient functionality and eco-friendly materials. Its urban style and exceptional building amenities make the Louis Boheme tower one of the premier addresses in the city. Enjoy an interior courtyard with landscaped garden and terrace, stay fit in a state-of-the-art fitness pavilion including gym, exercise pool, sauna, and relax in the shared library lounge. The Louis Boheme also offers security concierge, secure bicycle garage, metro station access and ground-floor shopping.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Once your reservation has been confirmed via Airbnb, please provide us with the following information:
- How you will be arriving to Montreal (car, plane, etc.)
- Your approximate arrival time, please note that by default Check-in is at 3:00PM and Check- out is at Noon (If you require a specific check-in or check-out time, please advise us in order for us to plan accordingly).
- Your complete home address.
- Names of guests (if any)
As soon as we have received the following information, we will send you a reservation confirmation as well as your reservation contract with Simplissimmo.
Please note, it is forbidden to:
- Disturb the other residents' right to a peaceful enjoyment of their property;
- Block toilets, sinks, tubs or other water fixtures with garbage or other substances;
- Use a Bar-b-q on the balconies or terraces unless authorized by the building;
- Hang clothes, towels or bathing suits on balconies, windows or terraces;
- Take away dishes, cookware or any other equipment or furniture from the Suite;
- Use Roller Blades, bicycles or skateboards in all areas of the building;
- Leave windows open when the Suite is not occupied;
- Install additional locking devices on doors;
- Throw out garbage or debris in any common areas not designated for waste disposal;
- Leave children under the age of twelve (12) unattended in any common area of the building;
- Tamper with smoke detectors or fire extinguishers.
Today, simplissimmo provides would-be Montrealers with an excellent alternative to hotels: apartments, lofts and high-end homes, furnished with style and character, with optional personalized services. All located within some of the hottest spots in town.
All of our properties are strategically located to provide our guests with the best in Montreal living, either downtown, on the Plateau or in Old Montreal. Among our varied clientele figure students, tourists, families, professionals and corporate clients.
Simplissimmo not only offers generous alternatives to hotel stays but goes the extra mile to make sure researching, visiting online (or in person) and booking your Montreal stay is an extraordinarily easy, effective and enjoyable experience. Our super intuitive, informative and user-friendly website makes finding your perfect pad a breeze.
Aside from giving you all of the tools you need to find and visualize your perfect Montreal pad, Simplissimmo puts your finger right on the city's pulse – latest events, festivals, best restaurants and goings- on about town – everything you need to make the most of your Montreal stay is at your fingertips.
Simplifier la location de propriétés pour des appartements meublés, destinés à une clientèle désirant le meilleur en termes d'emplacement, de confort et de services personnalisés, dans les métropoles les plus dynamiques du monde.
À PROPOS DE NOUS
Aujourd'hui, Simplissimmo offre, à Montréal, une alternative à l'hôtel : des appartements, lofts et logements haut de gamme, meublés avec style et caractère, proposant un vaste choix de services personnalisés, dans les quartiers les plus branchés de la ville.
Nos propriétés sont stratégiquement bien placées pour profiter au maximum de la vie montréalaise, soit au centre-ville, sur le Plateau et dans le Vieux Montréal.
EN TOUTE SIMPLICITÉ
Simplissimmo offre non seulement une alternative avantageuse à l'hôtel, mais permet aussi à ses utilisateurs de rechercher, de visualiser et de réserver en ligne - une expérience extraordinairement simple, efficace et agréable. Recherchez en fonction d'un emplacement, du nombre de chambres nécessaires, de services ou d'activités souhaitées.