Located on De La Commune Street in Old Montreal with 1,130 sq. ft. This 2-bed 2-bath condo features gorgeous views, private balcony, and modern design. The Solano offers exceptional building amenities.
** 30 nights minimum stay
The Solano offers exceptional building amenities including rooftop terrace, swimming pool, and gym.
Bright and uncluttered, this 2-bedroom and 2-bathroom condo is fully furnished and ideal for your next short or long term stay in Montreal. Hardwood floors throughout, the open-concept living space features contemporary furnishings as well as fabulous views of the Old Port marina and Clock Tower thanks to floor-to-ceiling fenestration and a private balcony. The kitchen comes fully-equipped with high-end appliances and granite countertops including island block with breakfast stools. Find a queen-size bed in the master bedroom which includes a large walk-in closet and en-suite designer bathroom with soaker tub. The second closed bedroom holds 2 single beds and also offers great storage. Living is made easy with a 6-person dining table, a laundry closet with stackable washer/dryer, as well as a guest bathroom that includes a large walk-in shower and modern finish. Simplissimmo makes renting in Montreal simple!
Zugang für Gäste
The Solano completed construction in 2013 and is located on Montreal’s coveted waterfront. This massive luxury development, with 6 phases and 124 units, offers a remarkable quality of life in a very unique setting. With some of the finest in the city, the Solano boasts numerous amenities and creature comforts for a truly memorable stay including a peaceful landscaped courtyard garden, a fully-equipped gym, and exercise pool with sauna. Residents will also enjoy the Solano’s rooftop that features a furnished sundeck, an outdoor swimming pool, and a shared lounge that all enjoy stunning panoramic views of the St-Laurence River and the Montreal skyline.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Once your reservation has been confirmed via Airbnb, please provide us with the following information:
- How you will be arriving to Montreal (car, plane, etc.)
- Your approximate arrival time, please note that by default Check-in is at 3:00PM and Check- out is at Noon (If you require a specific check-in or check-out time, please advise us in order for us to plan accordingly).
- Your complete home address.
- Names of guests (if any)
As soon as we have received the following information, we will send you a reservation confirmation as well as your reservation contract with Simplissimmo.
Please note, it is forbidden to:
- Disturb the other residents' right to a peaceful enjoyment of their property;
- Block toilets, sinks, tubs or other water fixtures with garbage or other substances;
- Use a Bar-b-q on the balconies or terraces unless authorized by the building;
- Hang clothes, towels or bathing suits on balconies, windows or terraces;
- Take away dishes, cookware or any other equipment or furniture from the Suite;
- Use Roller Blades, bicycles or skateboards in all areas of the building;
- Leave windows open when the Suite is not occupied;
- Install additional locking devices on doors;
- Throw out garbage or debris in any common areas not designated for waste disposal;
- Leave children under the age of twelve (12) unattended in any common area of the building;
- Tamper with smoke detectors or fire extinguishers.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 80 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen