Romeo is a one bedroomed apartment which forms part of 6 holiday apartments which was originally one house. Washing machine and communal outside area is shared
Self-catering accommodation available in Green point. "Romeo" is a one bedroom unit(part of a big house), with one bathroom, kitchen/lounge, It can take up to two couples as there is a double bed and a tribunk sleeper couch. Perfect for tourists, working professionals or students looking for a good standard of accommodation at a good price close to the city centre a minute away from the Mycity bus service. (The MyCiti service can bring you right to our door from the airport via the main My Citi terminus in central Cape Town) so no car is needed
Greenpoint is near the heart of Cape Town. It is surrounded by majestic views of Signal Hill, the Green point Stadium, the Atlantic seaboard and the V and A Waterfront, along with the bustle of the busy city and night life. It is close to the cities most famous beaches and is the perfect place for anyone wanting to experience all that central Cape Town has to offer.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests will have access to lock up parking if needed and if it is available(there is also an off road option), basic internet for emails etc(no streaming or downloads), basic satellite, free shared washing machine, and chill patio where you may smoke.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are 10 mins away as we live in Pinelands
Weitere wichtige Infos
The once off cleaning fee charged for the stay is to ensure that the unit is provided with cleaned towels and beds made up with clean linen before new guests arrive and to ensure that the unit is cleaned after the guests leaveA clean set of linen will be exchanged once a week.
1. No disorderly conduct allowed on these premises which may constitute a nuisance to other guest’s (Keep music and noise levels down at all times).
2. Guests are not allowed more than one visitor at any time on the property. This visitor will not be allowed to use facilities which are designated for the other paying guests ie. The visitor of the guest cannot be on the property if guest is not on the property at the same time. No visiting friend or family of the tenant or anyone brought onto these premises is allowed to be on the property after 10 pm at night or to use showers or kitchen or laundry facilities at any time(day or night) or to sleep on these premises without the guest owners consent. (which will cost R150 per night per extra guest)
3. Guests must at all times leave communal areas clean after use(ie laundry etc).
4. Any guest who is drunk on my property will be asked to vacate the premises.
5. Any guest who commits any illegal activity( ie drugs, dagga,etc) will be arrested or anyone who brings undesirable people( ie prostitutes etc onto the property will be asked to leave.
7.Smokers are not allowed to smoke in the units but there is a smoking area provided outside.
8.Daily cleaning of the unit, bed making and dish cleaning are the guests responsibilty and the unit is provided with cleaning materials(ie mops, sunlight liquid etc) for this purpose. A clean set of linen will be provided once a week
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 32 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Both my wife Maria and I have been hosting guests in Cape Town for the last 15 years. Both born in Cape Town and have lived here all our lives.We are a happy couple in our 50,s who love to show visitors to Cape Town what a beautiful city they are visiting. After a 32 year career in Telecommunications I really enjoy the interesting people we now meet. We have travelled to Europe, and America and with our Portugese backround and our extensive knowledge of Cape Town and surrounds we strive to be gracious hosts to our guests