110sq. ft private room with double bed in a large 4 bedroom duplex apartment. Super clean, very safe & quiet. Grocery store, pharmacy, Starbucks, pizza, dinner.
5min from a 24/7 subway & 3min subway ride to Manhattan.
- Please note that in New York City Airbnb is not collecting the 5.875% Occupancy Tax from guests, as it does in other cities, therefore to be in accordance to the local law, it has to be remitted directly into the guest account at the time of the booking.
* Peaceful and spacious 4 bedroom duplex apartment is filled with books, paintings, and antique objects, creating a comfortable, warm and inviting space.
* Building designed by award-winning post-modern architect Philip Johnson.
* You can walk along the promenade on the East River and enjoy the magnificent view of Midtown Manhattan and the Upper East Side. Quiet and cozy within the hidden gem island with the only "Main Street" in Manhattan!
The Guest Bedroom
* Private with a big sunny window offers a peaceful retreat and a brand new high quality double mattress which will ensure a very good night sleep.
Zugang für Gäste
* Private bedroom
* Kitchen access to prepare tee and coffee & to keep beverages or dogie bags from local restaurants.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We strive for 5-star reviews, so please let us know if we can do anything to make your stay a little better!
Weitere wichtige Infos
- We have one cat and two cute parakeets.
* There are 3 laundry facilities in the building ( $1.75 for a washer load & $1.50 for a dryer load ).
* There is a hard check out time at 11am, if guests do not respect it and leave late, a fee of $20 will be applied.
Our house is your house so please treat it with respect as if it were your own. The bathroom has to be kept dry and immaculately clean at all times. A $45 extra cleaning charge will be applied if not complying.
* Please ask where to take the trash
* No cooking
* Smoking is prohibited inside the house
* $25.00 fee for lost keys
* Check-in between 4:00pm - 9:30pm
* Check-out time is 11:00 am
- Please note that in New York City Airbnb is not collecting the 5.875% Occupancy Tax from guests, as it does in other cities, therefore to be in accordance to the local law, it has to be remitted directly into the guest account at the time of the booking. By law this tax needs to be paid by the guest.
Professional - Fashion / Jewelry Designer
Enjoys reading, nature, arts, travel, good friendships, good humor, good manners.