Welcome to our home! It's clean, quiet and full of art - the perfect spot whether you're on vacation, visiting family, or traveling for work.
You'll appreciate your own private entrance into our large (200 sq ft / 19 m2), nicely furnished, guest room featuring:
- A super comfortable queen bed for a wonderful night’s sleep
- 32" flat screen TV with cable and DVD
- Mini-fridge with freezer
- A comfy couch for reading and napping
- A closet and dresser so you don’t have to live out of your suitcase.
We've provided two plush robes for your use - you might use them while lounging around your room or for your comfort when walking from your room to the bathroom which is a short walk across the house from your bedroom. Our guests have not found this to be a problem but we thought you'd want to know.
Zugang für Gäste
* Kitchen - just see the pictures!
* Parking - park in our driveway or in the street.
* Outdoors - a meal or a book on the deck under our redwood tree.
* Please note: the bathroom is almost always reserved for our Airbnb guests. Rarely, a family member or friend might stay in our 2nd guest bedroom in which case the bathroom will be shared. If ensuring that you have the bathroom entirely to yourself, please ask before booking. Once you've booked, we will not ask you to share the bathroom.
* Please note that the hot tub is NOT available for guest use.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Allen works from home and will be available to answer your questions and offer suggestions if that's what you want. Otherwise, you’ll hardly know he’s there.
Many of our guests mention in their reviews how much they enjoyed Ajay, our lovely and aged Golden Retriever. Sadly, Ajay is no longer with us but we do sometimes dog sit for our friends. (If dogs are a problem for you, please ask before you book).
Weitere wichtige Infos
The room is really meant for one or two people. The couch does NOT open into a bed but a third person can sleep on it if they are short (5' 2" / 1.57m). If you are three traveling together let me know and I'll consider opening the listing up from two to three.
* We're pretty easy going but we pick up after ourselves and we hope you will do the same.
* We're in a residential neighborhood so please be thoughtful about noise.
* The hot tub is NOT available for guest use.
* Please do not bring any unregistered guests into the house without checking with us first.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 6 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
In hosting, as in life, we are dedicated to equality, justice, women's, racial, LGBQT and reproductive rights.
Barbara's a native New Yorker, Allen grew up in Michigan, and we met in Colorado. We moved to Oakland in 1981 and greatly enjoy the wide diversity in the Bay Area. We've worked hard to fill our lovely home with warmth and good stories. Hosting guests and staying with other Airbnb hosts both give us the opportunity to meet people of many backgrounds which adds great joy to our lives.
If you choose to stay with us, know that our experiences as guests in other people's homes makes us sensitive to providing you with the best experience possible.
If you choose to host us when we travel, know that our experience hosting gives us the utmost respect for your home and your privacy.