Celebrate a Wedding, Honeymoon, Anniversary, Birthday or Special Occasion and stay at Andrea's Bed and Breakfast in Niagara Falls
( Please click on "Hosted By Andrea" below to see my other rooms )
* 3 Night King ( Honeymoon ) Suite Special Getaway Package:
A reservation for 3 Nights in the King Suite for 2 people will include one complimentary $30.00 Dinner Voucher for a choice of Restaurants down at the Falls. Plus discounts for Winery Tours & local Attractions.
* Andrea's Niagara Falls Bed and Breakfast offers Special Packages all year. The rate is for 2 people and includes tax.
My King Suite (Honeymoon Suite) in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada is the larger room ( 19.8' x 13.5' ) of my 2 Bedroom Suite which includes King Bed, Ensuite Bathroom with Tub / Shower, sitting area with Gas Fireplace, Ceiling Fan, Air Conditioning, 32" TV., Fridge, Coffee Maker, Kettle, Toaster, Microwave, Private deck and entrance.
*4 Pc Ensuite Bathroom with Tub/Shower:
Includes Towels, liquid soap, shampoo, body wash, hair dryer and iron.
I serve a hot Breakfast in the privacy of your Suite, so you can relax in front of the Fireplace or sit out on your Private deck and enjoy the view of the Niagara Gorge.
* Here is a variety of the items listed below:
Egg Dishes, Pancakes, Waffles, Quiche, French Toast, Fresh Baked Goods, 9 Grain Bread, Fresh Fruit, Cereals, Yogurt, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Milk, Juice, Coffee & Tea (Please note any allergies in advance)
* I do have a small mattress for the floor for a small child. Only 1 child can be added for a 3rd person for this Suite.
I will be glad to add extras in your Suite like champagne,Chocolate covered Strawberries, Flowers, Fruit Baskets etc. for additional charges.
* Whether you are on business, a traveler looking to meet new people or looking for a romantic getaway, Andrea's B&B can offer you a quiet place to relax for your vacation needs. Located one house up from River Road between the Whirlpool and Rainbow bridges.
Zugang für Gäste
After a day of sightseeing, enjoy a Romantic evening snuggled close to the Fireplace with a glass of wine or sit out on your private deck to view the Stars on a warm summers night.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I live in the home and am available upon request.
Weitere wichtige Infos
*Weekends & Holidays may require 2 Night Bookings, so Please Email me for One-Night Reservations. I do offer a total of 4 Rooms in case you have a group of up to 8 people in total. Multiple night's could be offered in different rooms to accommodate long stays.
*Winter Festival of Lights in Niagara Falls, Canada – November 18th, 2017 to January 31st, 2018
* Please purchase the Niagara Parks Pass from Andrea's B&B, to keep my link on the Niagara Parks Site
You'll save up to 30% on top Niagara Falls attractions with the Classic Pass : Hornblower Cruise, Journey Behind the Falls, Niagara's Fury, the White Water Walk plus $100 in Bonus Coupons.
* You'll also receive two days on the WEGO transportation service: a hop-on, hop-off system connecting Niagara Parks attractions with Andrea's Bed and Breakfast
* Free Parking ( Off street ), Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Private Bath, Free Breakfast, Smoke Free, Fridge, Kettle, Microwave, Complimentary Tea / Coffee, Free WiFi, Cable T.V., Sitting area with Fireplace. Children are welcome.
* Check-in after 12 pm Check-out 11 am
* Families with infants are more comfortable in the Suite. Please go to my Profile for information on my other rooms.
* You are Welcome to smoke outside in our sitting areas.
* Please include all children with your inquiry.
A full breakfast style buffet is served between 8am with last seating at 9:30am.
You may also choose to get to know the other guests in the living room, with stories of travel in front of a warm and inviting fireplace.
Other amenities include 32" TV, computer, small fridge, microwave, kettle and complimentary tea and coffee, all located in the downstairs area.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 217 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I never thought that I would still love every minute of running my B&B after 30 years. The best part of this job is meeting such wonderful people from all over the world. I love putting a smile on my guest's faces and listening to their life adventures.
I followed my dream and established this historic home into a B&B in 1987. I always enjoyed having my friends stay overnight and now I can meet new friends. I was born and raised in Niagara Falls. I never get tired of the majestic rush of the waterfalls. The lights at night are breathtaking and the Niagara Parks gardens are beautiful. I look forward to meeting new friends from all over the World this season. Andrea