Wedding and graduation season is upon us. Treat your family and out of town guests to a quiet stay in our private 1200 sqft. 2bd/1ba late 1800's Victorian home. Just a short distance to RPI, Russell Sage and Emma Willard. Close to Albany, Saratoga and surrounding areas. Featuring many extras: WiFi, Netflix, washer/dryer, fully equipped kitchen and fresh linens. Check out our exceptional reviews & affordable prices. Stay with a 'Superhost' and be accommodated like a 'Superguest'.
We strive for 5 star reviews with every stay. Providing an exceptionally clean and quiet space is our never-ending goal. Discover the difference in space, amenities and value from local hotels and other Airbnb hosts in the area. Professionally cleaned after every stay, the space is spotless, safe and secure with private, key access entry into the flat. Your host lives on the same street as the property and is always available for questions and assistance. The space can comfortably accommodate 5 adults with 1 queen, 1 full, 1 twin and 1 twin-size futon (toddler bed and pack-n-play available for the little guests).
Our furnished space is an excellent place for short visits from a few days to a few months. We can easily accommodate Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Emma and Russell Sage parents and staff, EMPAC artists-in-residence, corporate travelers, displaced home owners due to remodeling, mortgage closing or an emergency. Trust us to put up your out-of-town guests looking for a little more comfort and spaciousness than the local hotels are offering.
Amenities include bed linens, towels and washcloths, high-speed wi-fi, flat screen smart-tv, full kitchen with pots, pans, plates, flatware and glasses, dinning table and chairs. The space is heated and air conditioned. There is plenty of free, on-street parking, as well as off-street space.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have private access to the entire 2nd floor flat, the front porch, gas grill and outside furniture. There is off-street parking in the driveway behind the house.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will meet you at the house, give you the keys and a tour when you first arrive. We can easily accommodate late arrivals. My wife and I love interacting with guest but will respect your privacy. Call or text us anytime.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Commuting to surrounding cities is effortless, the space is located 10 minutes to Albany, 10 minutes to Latham, 20 minutes to Clifton Park, 25 minutes to Schenectady, 30 minutes to Saratoga, 45 minutes to Lake George, 60 minutes to Manchester, VT, 3 hours to Boston, 3 hours to NYC, 3.5 hours to Montreal, QC.
Make yourself at home and enjoy yourself but please follow these simple rules:
1. Check in time is at 3PM and Check out time is at 11 AM. If you need to check in before 3PM or check out after 11AM, please let us know in advance so we can make arrangements with our cleaning staff.
2. I would love for you to extend your stay and will be willing to offer you a reduced rate. Please ask me for the specifics.
3. This apartment is located on the second floor.
4. The fire escape is for emergencies only. It is not a balcony and you should not be out on it.
5. Only the guests stated on the reservation are allowed on the premises.
6. Quiet time is 10PM-7AM.
7. Pick up your cigarette butts from the yard after they are extinguished
8. Please dispose of garbage in the receptacles on the driveway side of the house.
9. Do not block entrances with personal items or congregate in front of the main door.
10. Please help us conserve energy and money by turning off lights and turning down the heating and air conditioning when not in the house.
11. This is a residential area and our driveway is shared with our neighbor, please only park behind the house or on the street, never between the houses.
12. There is 1 spot designated behind the house for guests to park. There are many spots on the street to park.
13.Please remove your shoes as they may be dirty or noisy.
14. Leave the washer door ajar when finished washing your clothes and clean the lint filter after every drying cycle.
15. Please finish washing and drying all laundry before 10PM.
16. The microwave is located above the refrigerator.
17. Pull the lever down on the tub spout to engage the shower head.
1. Place all trash in outside receptacles
2. Leave all towels on the bathroom floor
3. Leave all your beds unmade
4. Wash dishes and leave in strainer
5. Remove all additional trash from waste baskets and place in outside receptacle
6. Clean out refrigerator; You may leave any unopened, non-perishable items on the counter
7. Check under beds and in dressers for personal belongings
8. Turn off electronics and all lights
9. Lock all doors and windows before your departure and leave keys in the mailbox
10. Departure is 11 AM
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 84 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi, I'm John - I am a former sales professional who has taken time away from corporate America to raise my son full time. My wife Miriam works as an IT professional. Traveling is our life's passion. Getting to know the destination like a "local" is our goal when traveling so we tend to gravitate off the beaten path. My wife and I have owned rental property for over 15 years, and we enjoy providing a quiet, clean and comfortable experience for our guests.