JR PASS usable! A Cute, cozy, clean family type apartment max of 5 people that is 3mins' WALKING to JR Gotanda station. 2 double-size beds and 1 set of futon prepared for you. Ideal for a group of friends, 1 or 2 couples, a family with chilren and elders ;) 4 stops for 7mins to Shibuya, 2 stops to Shinagawa on YAMANOTE line
***Please let me know your FLIGHT NUMBER and ARRIVING AIRPORT when you send a booking request. Thank you!! ***
2 Bedrooms' modern falt with MAX of 5 people. 3mins on foot from JR Gotanda station on JR Yamanote line (+2 minor lines)
The flat is in a modern apartment building with 30+ rooms in Gotanda, Shinagawa. Gotanda has full of cafes, restaurants, 24hrs convinient stores, and bars. Gotanda station is in a lively area of Shinagawa-ku not only for shopping and eating out but also has many residence especially on the WEST side of Gotanda.
︎THINGS IN THE FLAT︎
2 Double-size beds (140cm x 190cm)
1 set of single futon
Dining Table with 4 chairs
Wireless Internet (Pocket WiFi)
2 ACs, one for each room (working as a cooler and a heater)
Towels for all of you
7mins to SHIBUYA
5mins to EBISU
14mins to SHINJUKU
25mins to ASAKUSA
30mins to ODAIBA
From Haneda Airport - 30mins
Haneda Airport - Shinagawa on KEIKYU line
Shinagawa - Gotanda on JR Yamanoteline
From Narita Airport - 100mins
Narita Airport - Nippori on Skyliner
Nippori - Gotanda on JR Yamanote line
(Or you can also take the fastest Narita Express train to Shinagawa station, then transfer to Gotanda)
1. Take OFF your shoes when you enter the room
2. NO Smoking
3. Turn OFF all the lights when you go out
4. NO party, NO noise please...
• Check-in time is 3PM.
1. please take OFF your shoes when you enter the room
2. please separate rubbish into bin, cans, plastic bottles (RINSE then and make it empty) and all others as burnable. Put them in EACH plastic bag and leave the bags in the balcony - If you don't mind, I or my cleaning staff can come collect them every 4 - 5 days or so with my master key
3. please keep your voice DOWN in public place inside the apartment building such as in the elevator, hallways, entrance, etc. It's common to bow and smile a little to neighbours at least in our culture otherwise they would get a bit nervous of who you are as strangers
4. NO SMOKING both inside and outside the balcony
Dieser Gastgeber hat 160 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Get $25 OFF for your first stay with Airbnb! Make your account from the following link!
Hello there! Welcome to my profile page.
Work: Real Estate - renting, selling, buying, flipping out...
Things I like: Snowboarding, Camping, Bowling, and yes, WORKING because I am JAPANESE, HAHA.
Have traveled to: USA(Hawaii & Guam), Canada(Vancouver & Tronto), South Korea, China (Inner Mongolia)
I'm still learning speaking and writing in English, so I have my friend help me on communication here.