Self-catering apartment(part of a big house), with one bathroom, kitchennette, satellite TV, wireless internet, laundry facilities, lock-up off road parking for one car. As we are only taking monthly guests and longer in this unit at present big discounts on daily rates apply. we will therefore only provide two sets of linen which guest will be able to launder on property. Guests will be responsible for their own cleaning of apartment. sweepsouth cleaning service is available at guests cost.
1. No disorderly conduct allowed on these premises which may constitute a nuisance to other guest’s (Keep music and noise levels down at all times).
2. Guests are not allowed more than one visitor at any time on the property. This visitor will not be allowed to use facilities which are designated for the other paying guests ie. The visitor of the guest cannot be on the property if guest is not on the property at the same time. No visiting friend or family of the tenant or anyone brought onto these premises is allowed to be on the property after 10 pm at night or to use showers or kitchen or laundry facilities at any time(day or night) or to sleep on these premises without the guest owners consent. (which will cost R150 per night per extra guest)
3. Guests must at all times leave communal areas clean after use(ie laundry etc).
4. Any guest who is drunk on my property will be asked to vacate the premises.
5. Any guest who commits any illegal activity( ie drugs, dagga,etc) will be arrested or anyone who brings undesirable people( ie prostitutes etc onto the property will be asked to leave.
7.Smokers are not allowed to smoke in the units but there is a smoking area provided outside.
8.Daily cleaning of the unit, bed making and dish cleaning are the guests responsibilty and the unit is provided with cleaning materials(ie mops, sunlight liquid etc) for this purpose. A clean set of linen will be provided once a week
Dieser Gastgeber hat 32 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Both my wife Maria and I have been hosting guests in Cape Town for the last 15 years. Both born in Cape Town and have lived here all our lives.We are a happy couple in our 50,s who love to show visitors to Cape Town what a beautiful city they are visiting. After a 32 year career in Telecommunications I really enjoy the interesting people we now meet. We have travelled to Europe, and America and with our Portugese backround and our extensive knowledge of Cape Town and surrounds we strive to be gracious hosts to our guests