Guest Suite w/private entrance & attd. bath. In the heart of Silicon Valley!
Central location—within mins of downtown Mountain View, VTA/Light Rail, CalTrain, buses, restaurants, stores, trail & major hwys.
Easily accessible & free on-street parking.
Located in the epicenter of Silicon Valley, our Private Guest Suite is the perfect getaway, whether you're here on business or for pleasure!
We are in an extremely well-maintained 3-storey townhome that we bought brand new in mid-2014, and so, you're guaranteed a very clean, modern and upscale stay!
A private room with its own entrance through an attached courtyard, our guest accommodation has a comfortable full-size bed and an en suite bathroom -- say 'goodbye' to sharing! The suite is on the bottom floor, with our living space on the 2nd and 3rd floors, and so, there is ample privacy! The room and attached courtyard overlook a very quiet, low-traffic, and safe residential street.
Zugang für Gäste
- Your own private entrance
- Private, en suite bathroom
- Freshly laundered bed and bath linens, (see 'Other Things to Note' below regarding stays longer than 7 days)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Built-in cabinet with:
* Mini fridge
* Coffee Maker
* Complimentary supplies (coffee, assortment of teas and accompanying supplies)
* Dinnerware and Silverware
* Kitchen tools
* Other kitchen basics
(Please Note--there is no full kitchen access!)
- Complimentary wireless, high-speed internet (200 Mbps)
- Wall-mounted 1080p TV with access to Amazon Prime TV, Netflix and our extensive personal movie/TV show collection through PLEX. (We don't subscribe to Cable TV.)
- Wall-mounted/floating workstation
- Easily available parking on the street, right in front of your room entrance
- A walk-in closet to conveniently store all your belongings, with convenience items like hangers, an iron and tabletop ironing board
- Abundant privacy!
Interaktion mit Gästen
Raj and I are very warm people, and you can definitely expect to feel welcome in our home! On the same note, we also immensely respect the fact that you're here on a purpose and may just want to retreat after a long and hard day. You will have all the privacy you need here! Our living space is right above yours, and we are always very reachable -- you can choose to interact with us by email, phone, text message or in person. It's really that (URL HIDDEN) like a 'hotel' stay, but with a 'home' feel, and yet, without any forced interaction!
We have an 8-lb Chihuahua named Mylo. He's pretty quiet, and you can expect to not see or hear him. We don't allow him access to our Guest Suite, as we prefer to keep that area of our home as a pet-free zone.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Check-in is at/after 4:00 p.m. and Check-out is at/before Noon. (If we have no other reservations booked, we can definitely work with you on flexible Check-in or Check-out times, provided that you let us know in advance so that we may plan ahead and make the necessary arrangements.
- For stays a week or longer: (i) a washing machine/dryer is available for your use free of charge, once every week. Additional loads will be charged @ $10/load. (ii) bath linens and room supplies will be refreshed / replenished once every week. (iii) to maintain the cleanliness of our living space, Suite cleanings will be required (and arranged for by the host) at a minimum of once a month @ $30/cleaning, which will be levied against your deposit. Should you prefer professional cleanings more frequently (weekly or bi-weekly), these can absolutely be arranged upon request and with sufficient notice. (iv) long-term stays are contingent on approval and agreement by both parties.
- The full-size bed in the Suite is ideal and very comfortable for one person; however, it also cozily accommodates two. Please consider the dimensions against your comfort level, if you are requesting a reservation for two people.
- Please respect our property.
- No pets...our Guest Suite is a pet-free zone and completely off limits to our own dog.
- You may smoke in the Courtyard, but under no circumstances, indoors.
- No illegal drug use, indoors or outdoors. No exception!
- If you are new to Airbnb, please be sure that you have a reasonably complete profile. If there are no prior reviews of you as an Airbnb guest, please email me with your employment information OR links to your profile on social networking websites, so that we may ensure that you will be a safe and respectful guest. (If you are making the reservation on behalf of someone else, please be upfront about it.)
Welcome to our humble 'e'bode!!
My husband, Raj, and I have been Bay Area residents since 2010. We moved here from Colorado, and immediately fell in love with the vibe, energy, cultural diversity and weather in this city! We bought our home brand new in mid-2014.
We don't have any kids or pets...yet. We both love to travel and have done so extensively this far...we yearn to see the world and all that it has to offer! We absolutely love nature, and therefore, exploring places when we go on vacation is what we like to do best, amidst experiencing new cultures and cuisines.
We are both of East Indian ethnicity, although, we're also both very westernized.
I'm originally from Mumbai, India, and have lived in the U.S. since 1994. I'm currently gearing up to enroll as a full-time student in a Master's Program.
Raj is originally from London, U.K., and has been in the U.S. since 2005. He works for a prominent Client Relationship Management (CRM) software company, and fortunately for us, his job allows him the flexibility to work remotely from home.
We are an active, healthy and happy couple. I'm bilingual, (I speak Hindi fluently), and we both have an excellent command of English. We are stellar citizens and lead an honest and uncomplicated life. I take much pride in maintaining a very clean and organized home.
Raj and I embrace the opportunity to warmly welcome you to the Bay Area and to our home, whatever the purpose and duration of your visit might be!