Due to allergies we do not have any pet
friendly Cabin suites
* Upon request, towels will be refreshed every other day and sheets will be replaced half way between a stay of 6 day or longer
* It is expected that guests will clean their dishes and BBQ prior to departure. A $25 charge will be applied to guest’s credit card for pots, pans, dishes, and utensils not cleaned and put away or BBQs left soiled.
* Extra cleaning costs incurred due to reckless behaviour, negligence, smoking, etc. will be charged to guest’s credit card
Fishing During Your Stay
* If your visit to Ucluelet involves sport fishing, please ensure that you have made arrangements for storage of your catch. Options are with your fishing charter captain, in your vehicle, or bringing them to either of the two companies in town that can vacuum pack and freeze fish.
Fishful Thinking – (phone number hidden) and Far West Foods (phone number hidden) or (phone number hidden). Both are located in town close to our cabins. Fish gear and catch may not be brought into your suite or left outside under any circumstances. There are no storage facilities on our site. All coolers that may attract bears must be stored inside your vehicle or the suite.
Damage and Disturbances Policy
* Any damage caused to the suite or grounds by the guest will be charged to the guest’s credit card.
* It is expected that management be informed of any damage prior to departure.
* Out of respect for all our guests Cabins West employs a ‘quiet-time’ policy between the hours of 10:00 pm and 9:00 am. Guests who do not observe our quiet-time policy may be asked to leave.
* Excessive noise or other issues resulting in disturbances to other guests will result in eviction and remaining reservation days will be charged to the guest’s credit card
Dieser Gastgeber hat 75 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen