Welcome to 'Hummin', an original 2BR workers cottage on the edge of the city's bohemian hub the Inner West. Just a stroll away from trains (2 stops to CBD), buses (to all beaches) or a plethora of local cafes, eatery's and yoga studios.
'Hummin' is a 1920's workers cottage originally built for the rough and tumble working class of the city's early industrial sprawl, now, lovingly transformed into a retreat from the busy hum of the city's Inner West.
Inner West living is the life - wake up and roll over to Sample Coffee Roasters for your morning coffee fix or take a small bike ride to The Grounds for a one of a kind breakfast adventure. Pack a picnic to enjoy at the nearby Sydney, Enmore or Camperdown Parks. Stroll along King Streets endless shops, restaurants, and bars. Walk to the farmers market to collect all of your essential produce to cook a spectacular meal at home then hit one of the boutique bars on Enmore Rd or one of the many 'hidden' brewery's for an evening drink. Make this your retreat in the city 'Hummin in the city'!
1 x (Super comfy kingsize) bedroom downstairs
1 x (DBL bed) in the loft - via ladder (the serenity is worth it!)
Modern kitchen (fully equipt)
Hardwood floors throughout with carpet in bedrooms
Open kitchen-living room that seats 5+
Indoor dining area that seats 4
Private entertainer's patio that seats 10+
Front loader washer & dryer
Stereo, TV with Apple TV & Wi-fi
Centrally located to all of Sydney's major attractions and public transport
Walking Distance to all of the Inner Wests restaurants, cafes, shops, parks…
Zugang für Gäste
You will have access to the entire property including off street parking, patio area, kitchen, bathroom and laundry etc...
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are contactable by phone or text during the duration of your stay and can be available at anytime if required.
Weitere wichtige Infos
* All linen is sterilised between guests and mattress/pillows are changed regularly and fitted with dust protectors.
* Guests should note that while the property boasts a modern kitchen, the 'cute' bathroom (shower only) has not been renovated for 35+ years. It is functional though. We also have an outdoor bath that kids love on hot days and that can be heated for a candle light evening bathe.
* Check Out time 10:00am and Check In time 2:00pm, but happy to be flexible if we can accommodate, just ask.
* We love Sydney's Inner West so anything we can do to give you a local perspective of the area is our pleasure.
* No. 1, have a peaceful stay
* Please be respectful of our kind & friendly neighbours.
* Please No Smoking inside the property. Feel free to smoke on the backyard deck or the front porch, but be conscientious of cigarette buds
* Sorry, no pets allowed out of courtesy to future guests with allergies
* No parties or late night noise in the yard. This is a dense neighbourhood, please be respectful of the neighbours.