Vacation lakefront home in a gated community . Great getaway house for all seasons. 90 minutes from NYC . Hot Sauna, wood burning fireplace!
20 mins away are:
Camelbeach Water Park
Mount Airy Casino
Ski resorts: Shawnee, Camelback, Big Bolder,
Shopping: The Crossing Outlet Mall
A Lakefront House with Hot Sauna and wood burning Fireplace!
IMPORTANT: MUST BE 21 and OLDER TO RENT!
Welcome to "Penn Estates", a gated community in East Stroudsburg, Pa.
A place to unwind and reconnect with family, friends and colleagues.
This lovely community ideally situated with easy access to main routes.
Nestled in the Pocono Mountains, Penn Estates is a wonderful escape from the city. The lush, natural forest setting includes many types of wildlife and birds.
An easy access to fine dining and shopping, with close proximity to several major highways.
The house is perfectly situated for you to enjoy all the activities the Pocono Mountains and Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area have to offer.
Kitchen features brand new stainless steel appliances (fridge, dishwasher, microwave, glass top stove), coffeemaker, food processor, toaster, and multiple other appliances, plates and silverware. Large deck space in the back of the house facing lake with a gas BBQ.
"Master Bedroom" (# 1) - King bed, walk in closet, full bath with shower and jacuzzi.
"Loft" - fold out couch sleeps 2.
"Bedroom" (#2) - Queen Bed, private full bath with tub.
"Bedroom" (#3) - Queen Bed, private full bath with shower.
"Rec room" (#4) - fold out couch for two with private bathroom with shower.
Zugang für Gäste
The Community offers AMENITIES that include:
* Basketball Courts
* Playground Pavilion
* Playing Fields
* Pool Swimming
* Swimming Lake Beach
* Tennis Courts
*** Amenity badges will be provided by Host
Interaktion mit Gästen
Weitere wichtige Infos
*** NO SWIMMING IN THE BACKYARD LAKE!!!!
**** SWIMMING IS ALLOWED IN A COMMUNITY LAKE AND POOL only!
- Non motorized boats and fishing with license only are permitted in a backyard lake.
License can be obtained in any bait or WalMart store.
*** Absolutely NO FIREWORKS, you will be fined!!!!.
*** NO FIRE pits around the house.
* Though you are paying for cleaning, you are still responsible for leaving the house presentable.
Car Parking: 6 cars will be allowed to park in the driveway. There is no street parking in the community. All street parked cars will be towed away at guest's expense.
If guest loses the house key, the cost of replacing lock and key will be deducted from the security deposit money. The key must be placed in the lock box when you vacate the house.
1.Smoking is allowed outside only.
2.People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3.The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, illness or loss of life that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4.Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5.Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Small to medium size Pets are allowed with owner's prior permission.
7.Landlord shall provide towels, toilet paper, linens, blankets, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, soap, dish detergent, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord's family.
8.Water and Septic: The property is on a well and septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. No bleached product should be used.
9. State law requires RECYCLING. Please dispose recyclable items SEPARETLY from regular garbage to specially marked garbage containers located outside of the house.
10.There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
11.The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hours are from 10 PM to 8 AM .
12..Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall NOT BE USED in or around the property.
13.Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc.; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
14.. Tenant agrees NOT TO ACCESS the owner's closet, even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults.
15. The property has a fire extinguisher installed under the kitchen sink. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the tenant to inform owner immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
16. The property has smoke detectors installed around a house and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tenant will notify owner if a fire alarm “chirps" or has a low battery condition.
17. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, etc. when it's prudent to do so.
18. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 3 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
19. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
20. Tenant agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 65 degrees; heat shall not be set above 73 degrees and settings to be returned to 78 degrees at summer tme and 62 degrees at winter upon leaving a property. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation. All the lights and appliances have to be turned off or returned to their ORIGINAL STATE.
Hi I'm Ben. My wife and I take pride in our property and are responsive to any of our renters needs. All of our properties are fully furnished and have all the amenities of home!