Spacious studio with modern furniture, and a giant 70 inch TV w/ Dolby 5.1 surround sound, dimmable lighting. Just 3 blocks from downtown Redlands' coffee shops, bars and restaurants. Please read the full description before booking..
- NO SMOKING inside, or near the front door. Do NOT smoke anything that might leave a smell (cigarettes, cigars, hookah, vapes, e-cigarettes, whatever). Please use the sidewalk in front of the house for smoking, or the driveway. Extinguish cigarette butts properly and throw in the trash. Do not litter. Violation of this rule will result in a charge of $125 or more against your security deposit. Thank you in advance for helping me keep my home smoke free and neat :)
- DO NOT consume or bring in any banned/hallucinogenic substances during your stay. I am aware that marijuana (pot) is legal is some states. However, I still require that you do NOT bring any into my home. Violation of this rule will result in a charge of $125 or more against your security deposit. Thank you :)
- NO loose trash should be thrown in the trash can outside. Please put everything in trash bags, and tie it properly before disposing of it.
- Checkin and checkout times are flexible if my schedule permits, but please be sure to request in advance. If you need an extension to your checkout time, I will be happy to try to accommodate that, as long as you request it at least an hour before your checkout time.
- Please do not cook beef (cow meat) in this studio - however, you're welcome to consume beef dishes you may have bought as takeout from a restaurant, and snacks such as beef jerky. This is our religious preference and we thank you for understanding.
- There is a full kitchen with all appliances, and space will be provided for you in the refrigerator. If you have not used an induction cooktop before, I will be happy to give you a quick demo.
- No events or parties to be held during your stay without my prior approval. You must clearly discuss your plans with me before you book.
- To help keep the couch clean, please spread the provided sheet on it before using it for sleeping. I also ask that you have your meals on the dining table only, and not put your shoes up on the couch.
- Please avoid leaving the front door open, as flies/bugs can enter. There are plenty of windows that can be opened for fresh air and natural light.
- This space is part of my home. Please treat it with care. I am very easygoing and reasonable, and will do anything I can to ensure that you have a comfortable and pleasant stay. But when in doubt about anything, please ask! I am very approachable and usually respond very quickly to a message sent via Airbnb or text. I will consider any reasonable request.
14 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 1. Juli 2017 - 30. November 2017.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 66 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I am a Product Engineer at a mapping software company. My interests include reading, podcasts, craft beer, local/artisanal coffee shops, and slow travel. I enjoy meeting new people.