Über dieses Inserat
This is a spacious, sunny apartment, nestled right under lions head. It's just one block away from the ocean and the popular Sea Point promenade. It has partial sea views and just feels great. Its in Sea Point which means almost NO summer winds.
Paul (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Marina (only if you cant get hold of Paul) (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Beaches at Clifton and Camps bay are great.
I like Glen Beach, Just before Camps Bay main beach.
You can rent bike just down the block on the promenade.
Toilet paper under bathroom basin.
I would really appreciate it if you would water the indoor plants.
Plants on the balcony are irrigated with a timer.
Some good places to eat in Seapoint are:
- Bootlegger: Kick ass coffee and good food. Just on the corner
- La Bohemme (my favourite): down the road about 0.5 - 1km on the right. You need to make a reservation ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)).
- Posticino (good pizza joint) : just past la Bohemme.
- Simply Asia (very good tasty Thai): in the center next to the Spar - up the road towards Clifton on the right.
- Make : Sushi - about 3 blocks down main rd, towards the city on the left.
- Shwarma Express: Really good falafel and shwarma joint. About 1km down main rd towards the waterfront.
Other interesting options:
Hot dog yoga - great yoga schoool, 2 blocks towards town on cnr of Main rd and St Johns
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 16 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Freelance interactive media developer living in Cape Town and quite happy about it. I have a 15 year old son and I think he's a gent. I'm very happy just to be a living being on this planet. I treasure daily adventures.