This private property has 3 cottages. Each have 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, and a full kitchen. They are located only 15 minutes from the town of Gravenhurst on beautiful Pine lake located only 95 minutes from Toronto.
Guests are responsible to pay a $1200 security deposit outside of AirBNB. Deposit will be returned within 3 days of checkout.
1. Quiet Enjoyment:
a. The renters agree not to use the premises is such a manner as to disturb the peace and quiet of other tenants in the community. Quiet hours begin at 10pm. At this time, Noise Policy will be enforced. Please keep voices and noise levels to a minimum.
b. A ‘one warning’ policy for noise complaints will be strictly enforced. A courtesy warning will be given; a second complaint will result in eviction of all occupants of the cottages. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
2. Smoking: Smoking is not permitted inside any building on the Property, and is only permitted outdoors.
3. Cleanliness: The Renters shall keep the Property and all furnishings clean and in good order. The Property is to be left clean and in the same condition as the Property was found on the Check-In Date. Cleaning supplies will be made available.
After your scheduled check-out, if it is determined that the Guest has left the property inside or outside in a condition which requires cleaning beyond what is normal and customary, the customer will be required to pay additional cleaning costs at the rate of $50 per hour. Guest authorizes Owner to deduct this cost from Guests deposit.
4. Damage: The Renters shall not perform any acts or carry on any activity which may damage the Property. The Renters shall not mark, drill into, bore or cut or in any way damage or deface the walls, ceilings or floors of the Property.
The Renters must observe strict care not to allow windows to remain open so as to admit rain or snow, or so as to interfere with the heating of the building, and shall be responsible for any damage caused to the Property due to a breach of this obligation. The Renters, when leaving the Property, shall close all windows and lock all doors.
5. Appliances: Appliances shall be used with care and only for their intended uses.
6. Fire Risk: No inflammable oils or other inflammable, toxic, dangerous or explosive materials shall be kept or permitted to be kept in or on the Property, except in compliance with applicable law.
7. Pets: No pets of any kind are allowed.
8. Parking: Parking is limited to 6 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing and applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Linens: There is no daily housekeeping service. Renters must bring their own linens and bath/beach towels.
10. Garbage: No garbage whatsoever is to be left on the premises or you will be subject to a disposal fee ($100), absolutely NO exceptions!! Garbage can be taken to 1052 Beiers Road, Gravenhurst (transfer station) located south of Gravenhurst off of Highway 11.
11. Septic System: The Property is on a septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper into the toilets. No feminine products may be flushed at any time. If it is found that products other than toilet paper have been flushed and clog the septic system, the Renters will be charged for the costs of repairing the damages.
The toilets, sinks, drains, washrooms and other water apparatus shall not be used for any purpose other than those for which they were constructed, and no sweepings, rubbish, rags, ashes or other substances, such as chemicals, solvents, noxious liquids or pollutants shall be thrown therein, and any damage resulting to them from misuse shall be borne by the Renters.
12. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms during the Stay Period.
13. Fireworks: No fireworks are permitted.
14. BBQ: BBQ grill should be cleaned and propane tank turned OFF (turn clockwise) and covered after use.
15. Fridge: All items must be removed from the fridge at the end of the Stay Period.
16. Furniture: All furniture must be left in the same location.
17. Firepit: All fires MUST be extinguished prior to leaving. Only WOOD shall be put into the firepit. NO glass, cans, bottles, plastic, tinfoil etc. A limited supply of firewood will be made available. Guests may bring their own clean firewood. Firepit should be covered when finished. All ashes should be disposed of behind the stack of firewood in the forest.
18. Canoes and Kayaks: All canoes and kayaks must be stored upside down on the canoe rack. All paddles and lift jackets (qty 25) must be stored under cottage #3.
19. Boats: Lifejackets must be worn by all persons using or operating any boat, including the canoes and kayaks provided by the Homeowner and any boat brought on to the Property by any of the Renters. No boat may be used or operated by any person consuming alcohol or a controlled substance (i.e. illegal drugs).
If any of the Renters brings a boat on to the Property, the operator thereof must be fully licensed and the boat must be used in compliance with local laws.
I'm an IT professional working at the University of Toronto since 1999. Stephanie runs her own successful tutoring company called Reingold Tutoring.
We've both grew up having cottages in Muskoka and love being on the water and hanging out with friends.