"Fishtales On the Lake" is an exclusive, 5 star, "Couples Only" private retreat.
Perfect for honeymooners, second honeymooners, or just that romantic weekend or week away with someone special ---- we only do one booking at a time so you have Fishtales all to yourselves.
A second bedroom is also available on request.
Fishtales is exclusively for couples (sorry kids) and its absolute waterfront position is truly unique on Smiths. There is no better location on the lake and your apartment adjoins a lakefront reserve--- very private.
Prices quoted are for one couple in the "honeymoon suite" however a second luxury bedroom with ensuite can be added to your booking , if you would like to share your holiday with some friends. Just ask Steve for pricing details.
Zugang für Gäste
Fishtales is situated on the western side of Symes Bay on Smiths Lake (S (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)), looking directly across the lake at Sandbar Beach.
You can paddle across the lake to Sandbar for a swim in the surf in our complimentary kayaks or paddleboards or go fishing, swimming, waterskiing and sunbaking on the beach right in front of your boutique apartment , no need to drive anywhere if you dont want to---its all right here. Boat hire is also available from the Frothy Coffee Boatshed just a few minutes away.
As guests you have in your apartment, Foxtel , Netflix, free wifi, TV and dvd movies for those indoor times.
Our guests can paddle across the lake to one of the best , uncrowded beaches on the coast.-- white sand and beautiful water and often you will be the only ones on the beach,----so hard to find these days.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Your hosts, Steve and Kaz are onsite if you need any assistance or advice during your stay, but your holiday here can be as private as you want it to be.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The apartment has local TV, Foxtel IQ, Netflix, DVD and WiFi and two queen sized, air conditioned bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. (as previously stated, quoted price indications from the website are for the "Honeymoon" suite only--Check with Steve if you require accomodation for two couples.)
"Fishtales on the lake" is for lovers, and only registered guests are permitted on the property.
Fishtales is not for pets.
Smoking is NOT permitted IN the apartment whatsoever , however , it is permitted on the deck or on the lake foreshore. Please put butts in the bin or ashtray provided.
Terms and conditions:-
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means Fishtales on the Lake – 81 Patsy’s Flat Road, Smiths Lake NSW and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges may apply.
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 2 days before arrival.
• Check-in/check-out and entry code confirmation will be as follows:
•Check-in / Check-out will be the standard procedure unless special arrangements have been made prior to arrival.
•After final confirmation has been received by us from AIRbnb, upon your arrival you will be issued an entry code to access the apartment. This code will remain your entry code for the duration of your stay.
Your confirmed booking through AIRbnb is all that is required.
We receive payment from AIRbnb in due coarse.
We will notify AIRbnb if there are any damages or losses from the apartment or its equipment provided by us, within three working days after your stay, and costs will be recovered through their standard process.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
• If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately on (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
• Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
• If you have paid more than the deposit or paid in full and cancel your Booking you will be refunded less the deposit amount.
• Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through your chosen payment method at time of booking.
• A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
• If you wish to cancel your booking, you must give management notice of at least 10 days.
• An administration charge of $25 will be charged for any variation or cancellation.
• If Management is able to re-let the Property for the period cancelled a further refund may be made less administration charges, commissions and expenses
6. SECURITY BOND
• A cash bond payment of $500 is required on arrival.
It will be returned to you, less any costs incurred, on departure. Your Credit Card details will be held for 7 days after your departure and then destroyed.
• Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavor to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Further linen may be hired through Management. Beach towels are not included.
• Cleaning and linen change usually occurs weekly or more often upon request and at additional cost.
• Pets are not allowed at the Property
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damages, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost.
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card
• All furniture and furnishings must remain in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
• Smoking is not permitted inside the Apartment
• Smoking is permitted on the deck and foreshore provided all butts are disposed of correctly and all ash trays are hand washed after use.
12. WATERSPORTS / ACTIVITIES
• All guests and their visitors accept full responsibility for their own actions and agree not to hold Fishtales on the lake or its Management responsible for any accidents / injuries that occur whilst staying at the property.
13. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
**We recommend all guests / visitors purchase travel insurance since Management & Fishtales are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.**
"Fishtales On the Lake" is a subsidiary of Ridleys Property Services P/L
ACN (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
3 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 1. Dezember 2017 - 28. Februar 2018.
I am semi retired and enjoy meeting and greeting new friends into our holiday accommodation.
My wife Kaz and I love living on the mid north coast and we do lots of outdoor activities.
Surfing, fishing, kayaking, swimming, walking, flying, sailing, the list goes on, such a great place here.