The Whale House at Azure Estate: Rent the entire direct-oceanfront house, within a stunning luxury compound with 3 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, 2 kitchens, living room, shared heated pool, direct access to beach.
••• Please Note that this new "Entire House Listing: Top and Bottom Floor is only available for groups arriving after November 1st, 2017.
AZURE ESTATE -- House Rules
For your comfort, other guests, and our neighbors, please follow these simple rules while staying in our property. Azure Estate is a place to enjoy, relax and unwind, and with your help we will keep it this way. Because of the unique configuration of the property (2 homes sharing the garden and pool) special consideration to other guests is required.
-No events or parties of any type allowed.
- To maintain the exclusivity and privacy of the property for you and other registered guests, OUTSIDE DAY OR OVERNIGHT GUESTS ARE NOT ALLOWED at any time.
- Azure Estate is a completely smoke free property. No smoking anywhere on the property is allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- No fireworks, candles or bonfires allowed anywhere on the property.
-No loud music in the swimming pool or outdoor areas.
- Please be mindful of other guests, and use the designated outdoor area for your house, which is where the adjacent exterior lounge is for each house.
- Each house has a designated maximum guest capacity (Whale House, 7 guests; Gull House 4 guests). If more guests than the allowed maximum show up at check in, or at any other time, the excess guests will not be allowed to stay in the property and will have to find alternate accommodations such as a hotel.
- Please park your car in the designated parking area exclusively. Do not block other guests at any time. There is a maximum of 2 cars per house allowed. No parking allowed on AIA outside the property. Your car will be towed.
- No Camping, tents, trailers, campers, boats, or RV’s allowed anywhere on the property.
- Loud and rowdy behavior will not be tolerated.
- Please don’t move the furniture inside the house around.
- Please do not bring in any kind of furniture or appliances into the property.
- Check out time is 11:00 A.M. Unfortunately we cannot make any exceptions, as the cleaning crew needs to start at this time to have house ready for next guest. Check in Time is any time after 3:00 P.M.
- Please follow our simple check out list and leave house in the condition it was found. Other guests are likely checking the same day you are checking out, so the time we have to clean the house is limited.
- The common areas may not be altered in any way.
- The house itself may not be altered in any way including electronic equipment, TV, etc.
- We do not accept reservations from anyone under 25 years of age. We do not allow persons under 25 to occupy a property unless accompanied by someone over 25 years of age.
- No gutting fish anywhere inside the property.
- Please turn off the gas and clean grill after each use.
- Beach chairs, toys, umbrellas, etc. may not be left unattended on the beach.
- No glass around or inside the pool.
-No filming, photography, or any footage for commercial purposes may be shot at the property without the full written consent of the owners. A commercial photography and film rental agreement and release must be signed in advance (contract to be provided by the owners), and all fees must be paid in advance.
-The following rules have been set by the Brevard County’s Sheriff’s office regarding the public beach in front of the property.
-No bonfires or fire of any type on the beach including fireworks.
-No drinking alcohol or any glass containers on the beach.
-No pets or animals allowed.
-The Dunes are protected. Please do not leave any items on them or damage their plants.
-No flashlights or flash photography at night during turtle season (May 1st- October 31st).
-Please close all shades at night. (May 1st- October 31st).
-No touching or disturbing turtle nests, eggs, or turtles.
-More information here: (URL HIDDEN) (URL HIDDEN)
Failure to comply with all the rules above might result in immediate dismissal from the property, cancelation of your reservation, and/or your security deposit to be withheld. Any unused portion of a canceled reservation will not be returned.
ACCEPTED BY: Guest’s electronic signature on file at the time of accepting reservation
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 56 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
My husband and I love all things related to the ocean and flying. We love scuba diving, boating, kayaking, and flying. We are passionate about our projects and are really looking forward to hosting you in our little corner of paradise.