Modern flat on the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. Excellent local services, shops, bars and restaurants and fast transport links to Central London. Great for city breaks.
Modern flat with a wrap around balcony and views of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Canary Wharf and the City of London.
- at the entrance of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park;
- 5 minutes walk of the Westfield Stratford shopping mall (300 shops, 70 restaurants and bars, a multi-screen cinema, bowling alley, casino ...etc...)
- 8 minutes walk from Stratford Underground (10 minutes to the City of London, 20 minutes from the West End) and Stratford International
- 10 minutes walk from super trendy Hackney Wick for great bars, cafes and restaurants
- 15 minutes (by cab, bus, rail) from London City Airport
The apartment has been furnished to a high standard throughout and includes: a glass dining table and four chairs, a large cream leather sofa (pulls out into a double sofa bed), full kitchen appliances and utilities, a 42" flat screen TV, DVD player, Apple TV, ipod docking station and wireless broadband.
Zugang für Gäste
Welcome access to:
- Concierge staffed reception area
- Residents' gym
- Private bathroom
- Living room
Basically, anywhere but our room...
Weitere wichtige Infos
We are not a business and don't rent our flat out very regularly hence we don't that many reviews. We are however very clean an accomodating people and would be delighted to house the right guests. We did have an Olympic gold medal winning athlete stay at the pad during the London 2012 Olympics... (see photos for a clue)
Treat the house as you would your parent's house, ie., respectfully, but feel at home.
We're super friendly people and very happy to help or offer advise on your stay where we can. We keep a great (personally recommended) list of bars and restaurants, to help you avoid stumbling into a 'tourist trap'.
Friendly and welcoming young professional. I love to travel, share experiences and learn about other peoples homes/cultures/interests.