Superb location only 3km from Sydney CBD. A light bright and spacious boutique Art Deco apartment, 5-10 minutes from the ferry, buses, beaches & city. Plenty of character with high ceilings, polished wooden floors, sash windows and french doors opening onto a private deck with city views (& fireworks). Fully equipped kitchen and household, BBQ, heaters, fans, all appliances and amenities available for your use. Walking distance to Military Road's vibrant range of shops and restaurants.
The main bedroom is spacious (4 x 3.2) with additional sunroom (2.3 x 2.6) which is open plan off the bedroom. The sunroom has a desk/study area and the windows look out to the front and are beautiful stained glass.
The apartment is one of 4 in a boutique Art Deco block (~70sqm total). We are on the first/upper floor and have a total of two bedrooms. The apartment has bags of character, polished wooden floors, sash windows, high ceilings, ceiling fans, an original open fireplace. We have a newly renovated kitchen and appliances.
All windows are sash original windows and we have black out blinds throughout (except for French Doors). The deck has a beautiful view of the city (even better at night!) and we often see the city fireworks. Outdoor heater available. Outdoor table umbrella available.
One bathroom with bath and over-bath shower. New wooden slatted blinds, extractor fan, large mirror and heater.
The second bedroom (3.8 x 2.2) is cute and perfectly formed with a pull out sofa bed that sleeps 2. Double French doors opening onto private deck with full table & chairs setting. A wooden desk with lamp and rustic wooden bookshelves as well as an old French school cupboard in the corner.
The apartment is walking distance (500m) to The Oaks Pub on Military Road as well as plenty of bars and restaurants in the area – we can provide you with some great tips to eat and drink within walking distance. (Yok Thai, Firefly, etc). Crows Nest boasts some great restaurants and bars and is a 10 minute drive away. The ferry is 5 minutes walk downhill and the (amazing) ferry ride takes you directly into Circular Quay for only a few dollars. I would highly recommend the ferry, just for the stunning views of the bridge, Opera House and city, especially at night! The buses also go regularly from just around the corner.
Zugang für Gäste
- Apartment is located on the first floor, 1 small flight of stairs
- Secure access, front gate locked with key and front door separate lock and key (private entry)
- The apartment has beautiful views across the city and also North Sydney
- We often see fireworks being let off in the harbour.
- Main bedroom is spacious, plenty of character and a very comfy bed!
- Second bedroom is just off the main living area and is a small private room with french double doors opening onto large peaceful deck with city views. This deck is private for the guest.
- Deck has table, 4 chairs, umbrella, outdoor heater, BBQ.
- The kitchen also opens out onto the deck and is newly renovated including new integrated dishwasher, new gas stove and new electric oven
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Downstairs garden with washing line
- Laundry facilities available if needed - washing machine in kitchen and dryer under the house.
- Friendly neighbours, friendly street!
- There is a small children's park just 20 metres along the street
Interaktion mit Gästen
No interaction with owners - possible key swap to be arranged.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Please note a cat lives at this property although will not be home during your stay.
We are a friendly and welcoming couple in our late 20's and would like to have respectful guests that treat our home as if they would treat their own. No smoking or pets please.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 19 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We are a young professional couple living and working in Neutral Bay, Sydney. 4 1/2 years ago we bought our apartment and absolutely love it. We often have friends and family to stay and are also welcoming new Airbnb guests! We look forward to inviting new travellers into our home.
James and I love to travel, with our favourite travel spots being Europe, skiing holidays, and weekend getaways in NSW. We love to explore new places and cultures and enjoy trying different foods and cuisines!
We welcome any questions about the property or your stay and look forward to meeting some of you soon.
Hattie and James