Zu Inhalten springen

Lavender cottage - 2 bed hideaway with hottub

Devon, England, Vereinigtes Königreich
Ganzes Cottage · Gastgeber: Jonathan
4 Gäste2 Schlafzimmer3 Betten1,5 Bäder

Travel restrictions

Due to COVID-19, there are lockdowns in place across the UK, and travel is banned other than in limited circumstances. Failure to follow the law is a criminal offence. Learn more.
Gesamte Unterkunft
Cottage nur für dich allein.
Erweiterte Reinigung
Dieser Gastgeber hat sich zur erweiterten Reinigung in 5 Schritten verpflichtet. Mehr erfahren
Haustiere erlaubt
Gäste suchen häufig nach diesem beliebten Ausstattungsmerkmal.
Stornierungsbedingungen
Gib deine Reisedaten an, um die Stornierungsbedingungen für diesen Aufenthalt zu sehen.
Hausregeln
Der Gastgeber verbietet Partys und Rauchen. Details anzeigen
A qwerky reteat in the middle of an urban space.
Central to town and great for everything

Die Unterkunft
This secret cottage is in the middle of the busy market town of Newton abbot. You are within minutes walk of pubs, restaurants and shops while also being centrally located to visit all of the amazing sites devon has to offer.
The cottage is a great little retreat .

I have prepared you a guide , which showcases my take on devon. Secret spots, great places to eat. You should find it very useful.
A qwerky reteat in the middle of an urban space.
Central to town and great for everything

Die Unterkunft
This secret cottage is in the middle of the busy market town of Newton abbot. You are within minutes walk of pubs, restaurants and shops while also being centrally located to visit all of the amazing sites devon has to offer.
The cottage is a great little retreat .

Mehr erfahren

Schlafgelegenheiten

Schlafzimmer 1
1 Doppelbett
Schlafzimmer 2
1 Einzelbett

Ausstattung

Küche
Whirlpool
Grundausstattung
WLAN
Frühstück
Föhn
Kleiderbügel
TV
Heizung
Bügeleisen

Wähle ein Check-in-Datum aus

Gib deine Reisedaten an, um den genauen Preis zu sehen
Check-in
Datum hinzufügen
Check-out
Datum hinzufügen

3,94 von 5 Sternen aus 17 Bewertungen

Sauberkeit
Genauigkeit der Angaben
Kommunikation
Standort
Check-in
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis

Lage

Devon, England, Vereinigtes Königreich

Absolutely everything as its the centre of town.
You have a supermarket opposite and bars and shops 5 min walk.

You ate also centrally located and can be on the beach of Dartmoor in 15 mins !

Gastgeber: Jonathan

Mitglied seit September 2016
  • 138 Bewertungen
  • Identität verifiziert
Live mostly in devon, but also london. Do a lot of traveling about for work (which i try and turn to pleasure). I run 3 food brands that supply supermarkets and retailers around the world, it is 99% my life. The other 1% i will be cooking foods of the world, whizzing about on my jetski (with laptop in tow) , drinking wine, gin or whiskey or driving one of my off-roaders down a cliff or 2 with a big smile on my face.
Live mostly in devon, but also london. Do a lot of traveling about for work (which i try and turn to pleasure). I run 3 food brands that supply supermarkets and retailers around th…
Co-Gastgeber
  • Katrina
  • Antwortrate: 80%
  • Antwortzeit: innerhalb einiger Stunden
Um deine Zahlung zu schützen, solltest du niemals außerhalb der Airbnb-Website oder -App kommunizieren oder Geld überweisen.

Was du wissen solltest

Hausregeln
Check-in: Nach 15:00 Uhr
Check-out: 10:00 Uhr
Rauchen verboten
Keine Partys oder Veranstaltungen
Haustiere sind erlaubt
Gesundheit und Sicherheit
Dieser Gastgeber hat sich zur erweiterten Reinigung von Airbnb verpflichtet. Mehr erfahren
Es gelten die Richtlinien von Airbnb für räumliche Distanzierung sowie weitere Richtlinien im Zusammenhang mit COVID-19.
Kohlenmonoxidmelder
Rauchmelder
Stornierungsbedingungen