It is a nice light room with a good two-person bed at Vesterbro in Copenhagen. Vesterbro is a cozy trendy area with plenty of lovely cafes, restaurants, bars, green areas, a cool night life.
I have very few house rules, which follows here:
1. No smoking inside the apartment.
2. Please take of your shoes, whenever you are in the apartment.
3. Kindly clean after your meals.
4. Consider that you share the apartment with me - like not making noise late in the evening, blocking the bathroom etc.
5. No visitors from outside.
6. Before you leave, please remove the bed sheets and put it on the bed.
7. And in general please take good care of my place.
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 16 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I am a friendly woman born in 1978, who has a natural appetite and openness to anything outside the Danish borders. I have traveled in more than 30 countries and I have lived in Ghana for longer periods twice.
I rent out my place for two reasons:
1. To financially support my own desire to travel around
2. To make it possible for other world citizens to visit my fairly expensive country in a nice, personal and cheap way
I am looking forward to welcome you to my house!
All the best - Sanne