A charming 1907 building located right in the heart of Capitol Hill. If you're looking for a cozy, convenient place, the location can't be beat. It comfortably fits four and is located on a quiet street just blocks from great bars and restaurants, parks and shops. An easy 5 min walk to the light rail and street car for exploring without having to drive.
This two-bedroom apartment is in a charming 1907 building located right in the heart of Capitol Hill: Three blocks from Broadway's cafes, bars and boutiques, three blocks from the 48-acre Volunteer Park, and five blocks from Cal Anderson Park and the bustling art and nightlife of the Pike/Pine corridor. You can walk or bus almost anywhere from here. The residents of the building are professional artists and performers, many whom have called the neighborhood home for over a decade. The unit is light, cozy, and filled with art.
Zugang für Gäste
In addition to the unit, guests will have access to the building washer and dryer in the basement and a deck perfect for a glass of wine in the summer.
Interaktion mit Gästen
This is a six unit building is home to professional artists and performers who are friendly and know the neighborhood well. We would love to recommend arts and entertainment options.
Weitere wichtige Infos
There is street parking in the neighborhood and we provide a parking pass that is good for 24 hour parking in the marked zone.
• We want you to have fun but be respectful of the neighbors, keep the noise down after 10 during the week, a little later during the weekend.
• Please, no beer or wine pong...sorry.
• Access only areas that are designated. (entire apartment, laundry, front porch)
• No fighting
• No racists, bigots, sexists, etc.
• Don't break anything. Sometimes sh*t happens but try to be careful.