Experience the charm of staying in a 100sq.m (1076 sq.ft) 1937 pre-war shophouse loft done up with modern amenities and the comforts of urban life, within the Unesco Heritage Zone.
Thank you for making the LOFT a SUPERHOST!!!
Experience the charm of staying in an authentic 1937 pre-war apartment loft done up with modern amenities and the comforts of urban life.
The loft is located in a 100 sq. m (1076 sq. ft) space nestled on the first floor of a 1937 3-storey pre-war shophouse which used to be a bookshop, right within the Unesco Heritage Zone of Malacca and just 1 min from the Malacca River.
The room has 2 king-sized beds and a single bed suitable for 5 adults. Extra mattresses can be provided at a cost of RM50 / EURO 12 per mattress if there are more than 5 guests.
The Loft has a spacious kitchenette with a patio terrace dining area, a private shower room with heater and a separate toilet.
Done-up in the style of a European-style loft, the loft has been lovingly restored and furnished with vintage South East Asian Art Deco and Mid-Century Modern furniture with modern amenities and facilities including aircon, wifi internet, water heater with rain shower, microwave, refrigerator, steam iron, hairdryer, bluetooth speakers, electric kettle and various kitchen utensils to make your stay 'a home away from home'.
The loft is 5 mins from the main thoroughfare of Jonker Walk and within walking distance to the the various historical sites of Malacca like the Stadhuys, St Paul's Hill, A'Farmosa Fort, Heeren and Jonker Street, Chinatown and Little India.
Zugang für Gäste
Guest will have access to amenities and facilities including aircon, wifi internet, water heater with rain shower, microwave, refrigerator, steam iron, hairdryer, bluetooth speakers, electric kettle and various kitchen utensils to make your stay 'a home away from home'.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The Loft property is rented as a whole apartment level on the 1st Floor (UK)/ 2nd Level(US) of the building for your own privacy. You will need to take a short flight of stairs to the Loft. The shared common staircase leads to the 2nd Floor (UK)/ 3rd Level(US) apartment above.
Early Check-in/ Late Check-out
If you would like to check-in early or to check-out late please let me know. Normally we can be very flexible with this. But sometimes check-in / check-out times can overlap when leaving guests have a late bus/flight and arriving guests are coming in early. In that case check out time is 11am and check in time 2pm.
1) Help Mother Earth by turning off lights, fans and air conditioner when you leave the apartment. Mother will return your kindness in surprising ways.
2) For security reasons, smoking is prohibited inside the bedroom. You are welcome to smoke in the open-air patio cum lounge area.
3) No pets are permitted into the premises.
4) Check-in time is after 1400 Hrs and Check-out time is by 1100 Hrs. Early Check-in and late Check-out are subject to availability.
5) As this is a homestay, we do not have a 24-hour front desk service. Kindly advise us on your estimated time of arrival in order for us to facilitate your check-in.
6) For your personal safety, please lock the window, the door and main gate when you come in/go out. Very important!
7) DO NOT lose the house keys, if you do we will need to charge a RM$250 replacement fee.
8) Do not make loud noise/play music after midnight.
9) Enjoy the house, have a drink on the patio and smile :)
Dieser Gastgeber hat 67 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen