Nestled in the tiny hillside village of Beynac, La Petite Maison invokes a timeless sense of charm and beauty. Catch a glimpse of medieval life in this 500 year old home and explore the most scenic and breathtaking villages of Southwest France.
La Petite Maison is one of the most picturesque homes in Beynac. Situated on a footpath leading to the Chateau, your medieval adventure awaits. Step inside into a quiet retreat and enjoy the charm of its thick stone walls and heavy chestnut timbers. Many of its furnishings date back to the 1700’s including the dining table and buffet, both made of walnut in the local Perigordian style.
La Petite Maison is perfect for couples and small families. With two master bedrooms, it sleeps 4 very comfortably but may also sleep 1 additional guest. There is a single bed suitable for a youth in the bedroom upstairs.
No one will have to draw straws for the kid’s bedroom because this cottage has two full sized master suites each with its own private ensuite bathroom. A common living area with the sitting room and dining area separates the bedrooms above and below. The living room boasts a massive stone fireplace, antique copper, and leather furniture, which accentuates the comfort and enjoyment of staying in your own place.
In the upstairs bath you will find a fully modern step-down bathroom fitted with handmade Italian tiles, an ultra relaxing shower cabin, vanity and a Napoleon III armoire. The downstairs bathroom is fitted with a luxury spa shower featuring 8 shower heads, an extra large sink, heated towel warmers and beautiful Italian marble tile.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests will have access to the entire house.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We have onsite agents to help with any questions. Upon booking with AirBNB, we will send you a booking form that you will need to complete and mail by post. We will also send you our Orientation Guide with access instructions and local recommendations.
Weitere wichtige Infos
• Central village setting just steps away from bakery, grocery store, restaurants, ATM, post office, galleries, hairdresser, and pharmacy
• Two romantic master bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, one with a four poster antique colonial bed, the other in the style of Louis XV
• Fully modern bathrooms fitted with spa shower cabins, perfect for helping you relax after a busy day of sightseeing
• Fully equipped kitchen to make dining in easy and stress free
• High ceilings with large chestnut wood beams in the living/dining room with local antiques and leather furniture
• Massive stone fireplace with stove insert and antique copper accents
Absolutely No Smoking and No Pets. Minimum stay is 7 nights with changeover day on Saturday (except for November - February). Please inquire about weekly rates for all other times of the year. Search la petite maison beynac france for contact information.