Comfortable semi detached home right in the town of Golden, within walking distance of all amenities and 20 mins drive to Kicking Horse Mountain Resort. Clean, convenient and very affordable, this 1600 sq ft home is the perfect space for family or a group of friends ready for Rocky Mountain adventure!
This comfortable semi-detached home is located in a quiet neighbourhood right in the town of Golden. No need to spend all your time driving back and forth, everything is within walking distance. The home features two full floors of living space - 1600 sq. ft. including 6 private guest rooms sleeping up to 8; 1 queen, 2 double/full guest rooms and 3 single guest rooms. Also, two full bathrooms, two living areas with TVs - one with wet bar, a fully equipped kitchen, dining room, laundry facilities, wireless internet and Shaw Direct satellite TV. Clean, convenient and very affordable, this home away in Golden is the perfect space for family vacations or a group of friends ready for authentic mountain adventure!
Zugang für Gäste
Guest have full access to the house and gardens. Outdoors you'll find a fully fenced yard with mountain views all around, a covered patio with comfortable outdoor seating, BBQ, beautiful organic veggie gardens, flowers, fruit trees, a koi pond, and a 4-5 person hot tub for pure relaxation. Parking is available for 3-4 vehicles.
Interaktion mit Gästen
My husband and I live close by. If there is anything that you need that's not already in the house or if you need help or have questions about anything we're more than happy to help. Otherwise unless we're shoveling snow or puttering in the veggie garden you won't see us much!
Weitere wichtige Infos
We've got an assortment of board games, DVDs and Wii games that may be borrowed during your stay. The DVD's are shared between the A and B units you text me to request a DVD.
Enjoy jogging, walking or cycling on the town of Golden’s extensive trails. Cross the Kicking Horse River on the longest freestanding pedestrian bridge in North America. A wide variety of restaurants and pubs are close at hand offering something for every taste. Go for swim, catch a movie, head down to a pub or take in an outdoor concert on a beautiful summer evening. Ski, bike, hike, climb, jump, golf, float, paddle, soak, explore — there are so many options for the outdoor enthusiast in both winter and summer that the list is practically endless!
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the rental property. Please place cigarette butts in the container provided. Smoking of illegal substances is not permitted anywhere on the property.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. NOISE: Quiet times between the hours of 11:00pm and 7:00am must be observed. Excessive noise and loud music will NOT be tolerated at ANYTIME. Please consider that you are staying in a residential area and be respectful of your neighbours.
8. Parking: Parking is limited to 3-5 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
10. Hot Tub: Hours of Use: 8:00 am to 10:00 pm [No children under the age of 12 permitted in hot tubs at any time without adult supervision]. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. We drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. [DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement.] Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm. Use of plastic beverage holders must be used and are provided for your use. If broken glass is found in or around the hot tub area, you may be charged a fee for clean up and removal and any damage to the hot tub.
11. Toilets: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged for damages.
12. Check Out Procedures: Cleaning charges may be applied if check out procedures are not followed:
a. Place all dirty dishes, pots and pans in the dishwasher and turn on
b. Place all dirty towels in the shower or tub in the bathrooms
c. Remove all food items from the refrigerator. Either discard in trash container or take them with you
d. Remove all garbage from garbage receptacles and place it in the square black bear-proof curb side garbage bin located outside
e. Remove all beverage containers (beer cans, pop cans, bottles etc.) and place in the round blue bin located outside
f. Remove all recyclable materials and place them in the square blue curb side recycling bin located outside
g. Turn off all of the lights
h. Make sure to remove all of your personal items, phone chargers etc.
i. Charges may result for late check out and excessive cleaning
13. Winter Storms/Avalanche Warning/Flooding:
No refunds will be given for Winter Storms/Avalanche Warning/Flooding. [Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. We highly recommend four wheel drive and/or winter tires during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.]
3 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 6. Oktober 2017 - 9. Oktober 2017.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 84 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi! I’m a self-employed graphic designer who lives in Golden, BC with my husband. We love it here, and enjoy down hill skiing, nordic skiing, hiking, golf, camping, kayaking and obviously gardening! We own both sides of this semi-detached property and live right next door. We deal with our guests directly – from key exchanges, to cleaning, to repairs, and anything in between. We hope that you will find everything you need to enjoy a comfortable stay in our fully furnished home, and if there is anything else you think you might need, from DVDs and board games to Crockpots, I’ve probably got it, don’t be afraid to ask! I’m happy to share a personal insight on what to do and where to eat, and all that is awesome about living the dream! I look forward to hosting you in our home away in Golden, BC.