Please contact me to check availability before attempting to book. Thanks :)
Lovely private double room in central London in a modern house. Your double bedroom is 136 square feet in area and the kitchen is newly refitted. You can use the kitchen to cook and the fridge to store your own food. Bed linen, iron and towels provided on request.
Plenty of facilities nearby for shopping and leisure (Tower Bridge and old pubs on the Thames, cinema & shopping center) are within minutes walk from the house. The nearest tube, Canada Water, on the Jubilee Line, is only a short walk away. Situated within close proximity to Canary Wharf (5 minutes by boat or tube) and East London (Liverpool Street 14 minutes, trendy Shoreditch 10 minutes), this house is ideal for both tourists and professionals. Canada Water and the historical village of Rotherhithe have a peaceful and attractive environment of lanes, lakes and with a variety of buildings and architecture. Parking available.
OTHER NEARBY ATTRACTIONS:
- The Thames: 3 minutes walk
- The O2: 17 minutes door-to-door to the Arena!
- Olympic Park: 10 minutes by tube
- Excel Exihibition Center: 10 minutes by tube
- London Bridge/Borough Market/Shakespeare's Globe Theatre/Tate Modern/Tower of London: 5 minutes by tube, 25 minutes walk
- Greenwich Park & Royal Observatory: 10 minutes by bus
For some pictures of the attractions in the area please visit this link: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/locations/london/southwark-borough.
Great connections to all London AIRPORTS:
- London City Airport: 15 minutes by tube (Jubillee Line), 25 minutes door-to-door!
- Gatwick Airport: 45 minutes by tube and train (Jubilee Line and train from London Bridge Station)
- Heathrow Airport: 60 minutes by tube (Jubillee and Piccadilly lines)
- Stansted Airport: 70 minutes by tube and train (by Overground and train from Liverpool Street)
- Luton Airport: 70 minutes by tube and train (45 minutes by train from Kings Cross Station)
Airport pick up can be arranged on request from all airports at convenient prices. Flexible check-in times.
I look forward to meeting you!
Please keep the house clean. No smoking. No guests
London is the best city in the world and I love living here. At the same time, I really enjoy travelling. Most recently I have been to Thailand, Japan, Morocco etc
Having used airbnb to travel to many places, I understand what you are looking for and will do my best to provide it. Please let me know if you need any help at all :)