If you are looking for a gorgeous French provincial townhouse situated in a leafy quiet cul de sac of Lorne, you have found it! Easy walk to beaches, river and shopping strip. Perfect for 3 couples to share and 4 children.
This modern townhouse is perfect for three couples and 4 children. The townhouse has three levels so that adults and children can enjoy their space. Enjoy the large outdoor deck overlooking trees and bushland. Abundant bird life in a tranquil setting.
Our Townhouse is a French inspired modern home perfect summer or winter living at Lorne. Fabulous bush views from the terrace. The location is a short walk to local shops, cafes and the beach. Enjoy the well maintained garden complete with gum trees (and resident koala).
There are four bedrooms with white crisp linen, bright colors for the kids and blankets for a cold night. The three queen bedrooms have builtin robes with hanging space, extra pillows and blankets if it gets cold.
Laundry facilities and parking for two cars.
Bedroom 1 - Set of single bunks x 2
TV and games for the children
Bedroom 2 Queen bed
Bedroom 3 Queen bed
Central Bathroom - shower, bath & toilet
Kitchen & Dining - outdoor deck
Bedroom 4 Queen bed and ensuite
Adults retreat sitting aread
Outdoor deck includes gas barbeque, gas heater, umbrella's, large table seating for 8 & refrigerator
Split system air- conditioning and heating.
2 Large flat screen plasma TV's plus
Flatscreen TVs in all bedrooms
3 DVD Players (Large DVD collection)
IPod Player at Level 1 & 2 (Large CD collection)
Foxtel at Level 1
Gas Log Fire
Great proximity to town. Easy stroll to supermarket, restaurants, beach & cinema with no hills to climb. Easy close stroll along the river to the Otways and to the waterfalls.
The Townhouse is NOT SUITABLE for schoolies end of year celebrations.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have access to the whole property excluding a lock up garage or any locked cupboards for the owner's personal property.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Owners do not live on the premises but reside in the local area
Weitere wichtige Infos
Bush Fire Policy
Due to the State Law Fire Restrictions, Campomoro (greenlorne) will be unable to accommodate Confirmed Guests on days of EXTREME CODE RATINGS.
We will also be required to Evacuate all guests on EXTREME CODE DAYS rated days.
Every effort will be made to contact you, our Guest prior to arrival on these days and either reschedule your booking or refund the deposit. Due to the Area restriction we will be unable to find alternative accommodation in this Region. All payments for nights not redeemed will be refunded.
The basic rules are:
*No pets or smoking inside.
* No large loud parties.
* Only the number of the guests agreed upon are welcome to stay.
* Leave it as you find it.
Conditions apply, you can view a complete copy of this 'standard commercial holiday rental agreement'. It is detailed below, if you have concerns.
Terms and Conditions – Holiday Rental Agreement:
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. By confirming your booking it is assumed that you have read, understood and agreed to the conditions (items 1-15) listed in this document.
1. Check in will commence from 2pm on arrival and conclude at 10am on departure.
2. The maximum number of occupants is not to exceed the agreed number of people when booking for the property. Overloading will render the tenant liable to termination of the booking with NO REFUND. In addition to this the staff will levy AUD$100 per person per night for people residing at the property over the mutually agreed number when booked.
3. Should any form of large or noisy party be held at the property or a gathering in excess of an acceptable number of people be held at the rental property “I agree that I am liable for additional charges for project management fee's for time used by the staff to rectify issues caused by the tenant, group or third parties.
4. Tenants agree to allow a staff member(s) or his/her nominee to enter the rented premises to carry out any necessary repairs should the need arise.
5. No smoking is allowed inside the property at any time. A $250AUD reinstatement fee will be applied to the property if it is discovered that the unit has been smoked in. This will be charged to your credit card.
6. Lost keys must be reported to our staff members & paid for immediately. Lost keys are levied at the cost of AUD$40 per key for key replacement costs.
7. Any damage not reported or found after inspection for the rental will be charged to the pre-ordained credit card details, or deducted from the bond.
8. Airbnb Tenants are supplied linen and towels for the duration of the tenancy, the fees for this service were included in the daily rate calculation. Please note that the additional charges will be passed on for laundering mattress's, protectors or pillows if this is required.
9. Strictly no dogs (or other pets) under any circumstances inside the unit for any reason. Pets found to have been inside the unit will render the tenant liable for a AUD$250 charge for a contractor to commercially clean the inside of the property.
10. Premises are to be left clean and tidy otherwise an additional cleaning fee will be charged to your credit card. All rubbish must be removed and disposed. BBQ is to be left clean otherwise and additional fee of AUD$100 will be applied.
11. Furniture or household effects are not to be removed from the premises and must be left in the same position at all times.
12. Occupation of the premises which the staff has reason to believe is causing a nuisance to neighbors or place the property owner in a situation of loss will be terminated immediately with NO REFUND given. Any malicious damage or behavior will be reported to police immediately. The fees in “clause 2 & 3" will be applied for this serious breach.
13. The Keys to the unit can be accessed after 2pm. Please confirm with the owners for details of key pick up and return. Keys must be returned immediately on vacating the property. A Late Check-out needs to be authorised with the management, a small additional fee may be charged.
14. No responsibility is taken for tenants personal property left on the premises.
15. Our staff will describe the premises and location to the best of their ability and in good faith, no responsibility or refunds for alleged mis-description will be accepted unless the staff has made an error in writing. “I agree that I have chosen the property with or without viewing the property prior to or after booking and am responsible for my own choice".
Dieser Gastgeber hat 388 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
At the LORNE COLLECTION, we offer our guests a home away from home whilst exploring the Great Ocean Road, the largest war memorial in the world. Each property is unique and loved by its owners.
We provide quality hotel linen & towels, luxury Appelles bath products, clean & tidy properties with everything you need, plus personality.
Our hand picked collection of properties cater for a variety of guests and occasions. We have been holidaying along the coast for generations and want to share our special piece of paradise with you.