Über dieses Inserat
• Contemporary designed basement apartment in a leafy quiet residential area. Bright, airy and tastefully decorated. Comfortable, clean and impeccably presented. Restaurants and shops easily accessible on foot. Excellent transport links to central London.
• Contemporary designed basement apartment in an Edwardian house in Muswell Hill, North London. Fully fitted modern open-plan kitchen/lounge with ample built-in storage and bedroom overlooking outdoor deck. Bright, airy and tastefully decorated with neutral walls and hard wood floors throughout. Comfortable, clean and impeccably presented.
Located in a leafy quiet residential street, with excellent transport links to central London that is less than 30 mins hour away, all touristic areas, and the London financial district. Very easy access to Kings Cross /St Pancreas and all London airports. We are surrounded by beautiful parks . Queens Woods and Highgate Woods are on the doorstep for walks & jogging, Alexandra Palace, is a short stroll from the house.
The property is located about 10 minute walk or two stops bus ride (134/ 43 bus routes) to Highgate Underground (Northern Line, Zone 3) and a short walk to Muswell Hill Broadway and Crouch End with supermarkets and lots of charming independent cafes, restaurants, greengrocers, bakeries and clothes boutiques. Close to Alexandra Park and Highgate Woods, with a village atmosphere and mainly Edwardian buildings. LB of Haringey.
Please contact me with any queries you may have, I'll be happy to help.
• Stairs, not suitable for restricted mobility.
• Please note also this is a NON smoking home.
• No pets allowed
• Free parking in our street.
Zugang für Gäste
• New modern integrated fitted open plan kitchen • New modern bathroom • Ample storage space • Gas central heating • Washer-Dryer • Fridge freezer • Double Glazed • Free wi-fi connection • Linen and towels provided / Hair dryer / Crockery, cutlery, pots & pans / Kettle/ Toaster /Gas hobs Electric oven/ Microwave.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are very happy to advise you on making the most of your stay in London.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Languages: I speak Spanish, and Portuguese. Also understand some Italian. Free parking in our street.
We are expecting respectful guests that will treat our home as theirs and in the spirit of Airbnb which is based on consideration, trust and respect.
. We try to keep things very friendly. Here just a few rules for a perfect experience:
- We have beautiful wooden floors, we ask you to please take your shoes off and leave them on the shoe rack by the entrance. It keeps the flat cleaner for everyone. No wearing of Stilettos or any sharp heals in-doors . No spilling of liquids or leaving wet or dripping clothes on the wooden floor. No scraping of luggage across the floor.
- Please be careful and conscientious when using the iron. Make sure it is turn off after use, and no water/steam is spilling onto the floor.
- We will ask you please not to smoke.
No overnight guests allowed.
- No parties.
- Any damage done to property must be paid for by renter.
Energy Saving: (We are trying to keep down the costs for everyone, so please conserve water and energy wherever possible).
Please turn off lights before leaving the apartment but you are welcome to switch outside light on whilst you are out but don’t forget to turn it off during day!
If using the washing machine, ensure you use the 'Express' setting helps to save water and electricity
-We will clean the place afterwards, but we would like the guests to leave the apartment as they found it. -Have a great stay! Thank you!
I am an artist who lives and works in in Muswell Hill, a beautiful and leafy area of London. Central London is half an hour away.
I love travelling, enjoy meeting people and learn about different cultures. I like having nice people from many different countries staying in my home.
We live upstairs and the flat is independent from our house with a completely separate entrance.