Comfortable, relaxed house, a home away from home! This is a shared house, you will be sharing with me, plus the occasional other guest. Rooms are large so you will have plenty of private space.
Charming three bedroom cottage in Thornbury, home of artist/academic and one or two other guests. Your private room is light, quiet, spacious and looks out onto a garden filled with native Australian plants.
The atmosphere is relaxed and easy going. You can make yourself at home for two days, or two months, or however long you wish to stay. This is a quiet house though we do like to share the occasional conversation or drink, or even a meal if the mood strikes.
Your room has a queen size bed plus a desk and a wardrobe, and there are plenty of sheets and towels. It is right next to the shared bathroom.
Zugang für Gäste
You are welcome to make yourself at home in the kitchen as long as you clean up after yourself. There is plenty of room in the pantry to store food, as well as in the fridge. Feel free to relax on the comfy couch in the lounge room, watch a dvd, or TV, or use the bar-b-que in the back yard.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Guest's privacy will be respected at all times. If you need information and tips on where to go, I am more than happy to help with suggestions.
Weitere wichtige Infos
A simple self service breakfast is available – toast, tea, coffee.
• Respect for our home, for each other, and the environment.
• Please, no smoking anywhere on the property.
• Mindful of water usage - suggest one shower a day and only up to 4 minutes.
• Keep the space clean and tidy as you would your own home.
• You are welcome to invite a friend to visit but maybe mention it first. And no overnight stays please!
• It is requested that long term stays contribute to some light duties such as unpacking the dishwasher, putting out the rubbish, emptying the compost, occasional vacuuming etc. Creates good vibes!
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 34 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Artist, academic, community activist, traveller, meditator, mum ... I love to travel and to share travel tales with people so it has been a pleasure to host people from all over the world in my home. I am easy going and tend to be on the quiet side. I care about the environment and value a simple and healthy lifestyle!