Über dieses Inserat
Top floor stylish apartment with unlimited view. Situated in the centre of Glyfada, 25 minutes from Athens centre and 10 minutes walking from the beach, is ideal for those who want to explore Athens and enjoy shopping and swimming at the same time
Accommodate up to 2 adults (and a baby).
Accessed by elevator,
1 Large verandas with beautiful view
1 Bedroom with double bed
1 Living room with 1 single sofa bed
1 bathroom with washing machine
1 fully equipped kitchen
Bed linen and towels are provided
Free Wi-fi, Air condition - heating, TV, hair dryer, iron,etc
GOING TO THE ISLANDS?
CHECK MY PROFILE AND SEE MY OTHER LISTINGS IN ISLANDS AND ATHENS TOO
- Top floor apartment with view
- 10 minutes walking distance from the beach
- Enjoy swimming in a crystal clear sea from May to November (Private or public beach)
- All rooms are Air Conditioned
- Easy access from/to Athens center (tram or bus), Piraeus port , & Airport.
- Enjoy the beach & explore Athens & Acropolis in one day! Discover the real Athens.
- No charge for babies up to 1 year old. Free baby cot & chair.
- Airport /port transfer is available upon request.
- No extra cost, and no need for safety deposit
- We offer basic ingredients to prepare by yourself your breakfast (coffee, tea, sugar, cereals,)
- We are the first, awarded by AIRBNB, Super-host in Athens.
Zugang für Gäste
The entire apartment and its amenities are at your exclusive use.
There are 2 options to reach the apartment.
1) Private transfer (extra cost). Arriving or leaving after midnight? No problem!
2) Arriving by your self and meet you at the apartment. This option is available for arrivals between 11 in the morning till 20.30 in the night.
Interaktion mit Gästen
By making a reservation with us, you are getting access to many suggestions for tours or accommodations, in many islands and places of interest all over Greece.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Family friendly, LGTB friendly, Seniors travellers friendly.
After your booking, we are sending to your email, a document with all the different options of reaching the apartment and a map of the area.
We want you to feel like home but please keep in mind that there are things, habits and house standards that might be completely different from the ones that you have in your country. For example almost no one in Greece owns a cloth dryer, king size bed or English type toaster.
Be prepared to experience Athens the authentic way...the way we do!
Guests are requested to deposit their trash regularly (and certainly prior to their departure) in the grey colored trash collection containers in the street. Please recycle. The blue containers in the street are for recycling materials.
We expect from our guests, prior to their departure to clean their dishes and leave the kitchen as clean as they found it. In case that you do not wish to clean your dishes or you do not have time to do it, you can leave 14 Euros in cash in the kitchen for the cleaning lady.
Thank you for helping us save the environment and the Greek seas. No paper towels, kleenex or feminine products to be flushed in toilet.
With every stay regardless the length of stay, we offer 2 rolls of toilet paper
5) Respect the neighbors. Please restrain from making loud noises between 02.30 pm-5.30 pm and 11.00 pm -08.00 am.
6) This is a NON-smoking apartment. Smoking is allowed only in the Veranda.
7) Towels are provided but they are not to be used as a bath mat, or to remove make up.
8)Please lock with the key the entrance of the building after 10 in the night.
9) No illegal downloading of movies / music. Internet access will be blocked
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
By making this reservation, you accept that this not a hotel. This is a house and you are a guest. The host cannot be held responsible for any accidents or injuries that occur to guests on the premises.
Guests are held responsible for their own actions if they break the law. Use of drugs inside the apartment is prohibited. The Greek law covers this agreement and any civil difference should be held in Athenian courts.
Extremely active working mother, cosmopolitan, irrationnaly flexible and democratic. All of these make me a great Host