Über dieses Inserat
Hello! World Travelers :) Welcome to the dynamic Korea!
Greeting from the Yeouido, which is Wall Street of Korea located in center of Seoul.
The comfy cozy real apartment stay is waiting for u! (79.32㎡.)
1BR (Queen bed + closet + dressing table)
- Special Tree House Present kit for Guests!
Please, Contact the Host!
**Incheon Airport Pick UP Service Available**
- For 2 person USD 100
Please, Contact the Host!
**Early Check in & Late Check out Available**
- For 1 hour USD 10
Please, Contact the Host!
First of all, introducing the area where my comfy apartment located, Yeouid. The best business district of the Korea. And Transportation hub that is connected to the major tourist attractions throughout in Seoul. Also holding many festivals such as cherry blossom & firework on every year. Lastly, it has surrounded by peaceful Han –River.
Zugang für Gäste
This 1BR in the residential space (79.32㎡) of Yeouido is so homey and charming, you won't want to leave. Only 100m away from the Han-river Park (if you love jogging the apartment is perfect place 4 u!) You can live the good life like the locals do! And also its entertaining atmosphere like shopping, variety of food culture so on... here is the most ideal flat for a couple, friends and business oriented purpose guest as well.
[Apartment Facilities listing]
* 1BR - Queen Size bed + Small rattan side table + Closet + Dressing table
* Super comfy cozy 3 ambient lounge sofa w/ Kitchen table in the living room.
* FREE 24 hours high speed unlimited Wi-Fi Internet service
* LCD 42 inch TV w/ Diversity channels
* The real kitchen with all equipment & utensils w/ big refrigerator, microwave oven, electric kettle Gas range, rice cooker, mixer more.
* Cooking ware, plates, cups, forks, spoons, knives, Chopsticks more.
* Bathroom with fresh towels, soap, body wash, shampoo, rinse, toothpaste, and hair dryer.
* Washing Machine, Iron & Ironing board (* laundry service can provided upon request)
* Floor Heating’On-Dul’ (Korean traditional hitting style) & Air-conditioning
* Digital door lock (When you arrive will give you a number)
* 1 spar room w desk, hanger, big mirror (Here is good fit for the luggage, there is no bed)
* 24 hour security guard with CCTVs monitoring
- From Incheon International Airport (it takes about 50~60mins) :Take Limousine Bus (Bus No. 6030) and step out of the station (Station: Si-bum Apartment)
: My apartment is located 100m away from the bus stop(URL HIDDEN)From Gimpo International Airport (it takes about 40 minutes) :Take subway line 5 and get off the youido station first, then change the line to 9. (line 5 to line 9) and get off at Saetgang Station (going 1 stop more stop after the youido station), which is about 10 mins walking distance from the apartment. Or you can get a taxi from youido station. It cost about USD3.
I could say here is in the middle of Seoul. You can reach to 2 subways lines 5 and 9, by short walking (10~15mins), which bring you to reach nearly everywhere in Seoul. The bus stop is even closer (100m away from the apartment).
Check below the distances to some of the major attractions from my apartment.
Han-River Park: Real 2mins (by walking from my apartment)
63 City: 5mins (by walking from my apartment)
Hongdea : 20mins (from youido station line 5)
Insadong : 28mins (from youido station line 5), 30mins (from bus station No.162)
Myungdon / Samchungdong : 30~35mins (from bus station No.162 / No.505)
Gyeongbokgung : 35mins (from youinaru station line 5), 38mins (from bus station No.162)
Seoul Express Bus Terminal: 15mins by express sub (from Seatgang station line 9)
Gangnam (Garosugil): 40mins (from Seatgang station line 9)
[Shopping and more…]
You can find the big supermarket 5mins away from the apartment and also 24/7 convenience store & café & pizza & Korean cuisine…& more!!
By 15mins walking you will reach to the brand new IFC mall (it’s has book shop, cinema, shopping MacDonald etc...). Lastly, you can go to the Time Square mall & Lotte/ Shinsegea Department Store by bus (it’s only 15mins away!).
Interaktion mit Gästen
Highly respect the guest privercy 100%.
If you need during the stay anything
i'm your Host !
No smoking in the apartment (There is a smoking spot front of the apartment. My apartment is the 1st floor yah!)
No pets sorry
No extra guest
Please, Keep the flat tidy.
Please be respectful and courteous to the neighbors.
Last thing, please be careful to turn off the light when you leave the place during the day and at check out.
I hope you enjoy your stay!
Thank you for reading all this stuff.
We are very looking forward to meet you soon! And if you are not clear about my apartment don’t hesitate to contact me. Will be answer right away!
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
hello strangers! Nice to see you here.
I'm a dreamer who loves travel & story about the other's life.
Lived in Tokyo when i was little. and also lived in sunny brisbane, Australia. Studying at UBC in Vancouver a for a while.
Worked at advertise company as a media planner.
My latest travel was Laos and next will be Nepal.
love people and crazy about airbnb!