Our airy and comfortable one bedroom loft apartment has a true big city feeling! Its on the 24th floor and has great city views from both levels. It comfortably sleeps two and is centrally located in Makati.
Comfortable new Loft style apartment with amazing city views.
* This 42 sq m. unit is in 24th floor, with a balcony, overlooking the Makati skyline.
* Fully-Furnished one-bedroom unit with 1 bathroom
* Air conditioned
* Bedroom - Queen Size Bed, 2-door cabinet
* Living Room - LED TV, DVD player, Sofa
* Dining Table
* Kitchen- tableware, cutlery, pans, microwave, refrigerator
* Complimentary 2 bottles of water; 2 bottles of soft drink.
* Bathroom - hot and cold shower
* Rate inclusive of Wi-Fi, electricity, water and use of amenities
*Linen is provided as well as some complimentary toiletries
*Cleaning will be performed at the end of each stay or if stay is longer than a week cleaning will be performed, once a week. Please be reminded that the unit is not a hotel as such cannot compete in the services a full service hotel can offer. However the best service available will always be offered.
The unit can accommodate 2 adults. Also available for long term stays- special discounts for 3 months or longer. Parking can be included if required for $10 per day.
The unit has stairs to the loft so may not be suitable for small children.
Located in central Makati. Walking distance to Ayala avenue and Glorietta Mall and Greenbelt is 5-10 mins away (2.7 km)
For inquiries during your stay, contact information will be provided once your booking through AirBnB is confirmed.
Strategically located within Makati (Central Business District), Gramercy Residences is situated between Ayala Centre business and shopping enclaves of Greenbelt, and Rockwell Centre - a mixed-use lifestyle centre with shops, restaurants and entertainment. It is also within minutes by car from Fort Bonifacio Global City. Ninoy Aquino International Airport is approximately a half-hour drive away.
In the neighbourhood, there are plenty of convenience stores and cafes including a supermarket, a 7-Eleven store, banks, money-changer, salon, etc.
Zugang für Gäste
Main Features of the newly-opened, luxurious and hyper-amenitized Gramercy:
* Gramercy is the tallest residential building in the heart of the CBD, Makati
* The main attraction of the building is Sky-park. Located on the 17th floor, it has multi-level infinity edge pools overlooking the Makati Skyline, 25 m lap pool, a garden island within a reflecting pool, Kiddie pool and Gramercy Café where you can enjoy the sunset view while sipping your coffee. A spa salon can be found on the same floor.
* Director's Club- is an exclusive movie room for private screenings. Choose from their extensive DVD library
*Fitness Center, Recreation room, Children's playroom and Daycare, Residents' Lounge
* 24 Hours security and doorman
There is a restaurant and bar on the 71st floor.
Guests enjoy private access to Century City Mall.
Walking distance to Ayala avenue and Glorietta Mall and Greenbelt is 5-10 mins away (2.7 km)
There is an ATM on level 2 and an affordable laundry level basement 2.
Interaktion mit Gästen
For inquiries during your stay, contact information will be provided once your booking through AirBnB is confirmed. If you decide to stay in my unit and once the reservation is confirmed, I will send you a booking reservation including all details regarding the condo, how to access the building as well as a short list of my favorite places in town.
While I'm not in town, my assistant will welcome you upon arrival to show you the unit and give you the keys and the Access Card to all the Amenities.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Please be reminded that the unit is not a hotel as such cannot compete with services of a full service hotel. However the best service available will always be offered.
Please look after the place as if it is your own place. Turn off the lights and air condition when leaving the unit.
GRAMERCY Guests Terms and Condition Agreement
*Please don't lose the key, 4,000php to replace keys and new locks for security purposes.
Neither PETS nor SMOKING is permitted in the unit, otherwise $100. For extra cleaning service will be charged.
Extensions are based on availability only. Check on availability as soon as you know you would like to extend your stay.
A maximum of 4 persons are allowed in the condos, at any time.
* Our properties are not part of any hotel operation. Much like having your own vacation home, they come fully furnished with well equipped kitchens, spare linens, towels, complete cook wares, dinner wares, initial cleaning and toiletry supply.
* These are self-service condos, no staff will be on-site unless requested, so there will be no room service, no daily housekeeping service, no daily change of sheets or towels.
* Housekeeping service can be arranged at an extra charge of $8.-$12.50/service upon request. (Please let us know in advance so we can make the arrangements)
* No additional furnishings, appliances or supplies, other than what is found inside the unit, will be provided.
* Upon check-in you will need to give a copy of your valid photo ID. This is for security purpose. Please know that Security is very strict on who enters the building. Anyone who is not registered will not be allowed to enter the building premises.
Booked guests will be held responsible for any of their companion/s or visitor/s actions for any untoward incidents, intentional or not, that may cause harm, injury, damage or loss to any property or any person/s affected.
These properties are for residential purposes only and shall not be diverted to other users. Any person/persons hurt or property/properties damaged arising from the use of these properties, shall not hold the property owners, or its employees, any liability or responsibility for any loss, injuries or damages incurred. Please take the necessary precautions to keep away from railings or window edge especially children, please kindly be responsible and keep them out of the area.
I was born in the Philippines and now live in Sydney Australia. I run a small hotel and a restaurant here. I love travelling and exploring new places. I enjoy Asia and love Europe. I enjoy Thai, Indian and Japanese food and good Italian cooking.
I am represented in Manila by my Niece Jasmin and my Nephew Joey.. who do a great job looking after the unit. I really hope you stay I am sure you will be comfortable, I always have a great time when I am there, the Gramercy and surrounding area is an inspiring place to spend some.