Cosy & spacious 3rd floor flat, but no lift. 15 minutes away from city centre by bus of by foot. The flat comprises kitchen area with table, bathroom, bedroom and WiFi.The kitchen is equipped with all essentials but no oven & washing machine. Gas is payable separately, please read house description and house rules.The flat can host up to 3 people max. there's a kingsize bed and a singe bed. thank you.
It is a cosy spacious flat in bulding of 1900 (so no lift) close to Turin city centre which is just about 20 minutes away by foot or 10 minutes by public transport.
Turin has Roman ruins, catacombs, medieval, Gothic, Art Nouveau and lots of museums and historical coffee shops. (The Egyptian museum is second to Cairo's).
the flat has a spacious bedroom with a King size bed.
In the kitchen you will find pots and pans,plates, cutlery, fridge, microwawe, kettle, toaster and TV. The oven and the washing machine are not plugged in and are not part of the deal. :)
Please note that the gas is payable to us separately and it is not included in the price you pay for the accommodation. The price is € 1 per cubic metre used. On average, in winter, one person could use 3 cubic meter per day and we will take a deposit at your (URL HIDDEN) all depends from how much you consume.
Zugang für Gäste
the guests have access to the entire flat. Please note: check -in time is at 2 pm, my parents will come to meet you. If you need to check in earlier please let us know before you book but as we are on instant booking, it might not always be possible.
Check out time is before 11 am.
If you need to leave earlier, it is not a problem, we can do the meter reading the night before you leave.
Only the people who are booked in can be in the flat. No extra guests allowed. Thank you very much.
Interaktion mit Gästen
the host is not going to be around during the guests stay.
Weitere wichtige Infos
the flat is on the 3rd floor of a period building so there is no lift.
Check-in time is from 2pm but not past 10 pm. Sometimes we can do earlier but it is not always possible so before you book, please enquire. :)
Check out is by 11am as we do Instant booking and we need to prepare to receive the next guest. Please note that the gas is charged separately and it depends from your usage. the price is 1 euro per cubic meter, on average in winter, one person uses around 3 cubic meters. we will take a deposit at your arrival.
Thank you for your help.
- Please note that you are not allowed to book on behalf of somebody else.
- Due to Italian bureaucracy, we will need a copy of your passport and your travelling companion, a few days before your arrival this can be done either via e-mail or via sms.
- The flat is only for the people who have booked. No guests or visitors are allowed even if they don't stay the night, unless otherwise agreed and at an extra cost.
- No smoking in the flat, however you can smoke on the balcony, if you must, but please make sure you use an ashtray.
- Please make sure you do the washing up and take the rubbish downstairs to the apposite bins.
- The washing machine and the oven are not plugged in as they are not part of the deal. :)
- Check in time is from 2pm but not later than 10 pm
- Check out time is 11 am or earlier as we need to clean the flat.
- The Gas is charged by meter usage. The cost will be €1 per cubic mtr used and it is payable separately. We will read the meter with you and take a deposit according to the amount of days you stay. Before you live we ll check the meter and work out the difference. :)
- Please respect the flat and the neighbours.
- We love pets but they are not allowed in the flat.
Thank you. :)
Dieser Gastgeber hat 84 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Ciao, sono Danila.
Vivo in Inghilterra da più di 25 anni.
Sono disegnatrice di gioielli, specializzo come cerista e creo pezzi su commissione.
Mi piace viaggiare e conoscere nuove persone e la loro cultura.
Mi occupo di gestire le prenotazioni per i miei genitori che non sanno usare l'internet. Anche a loro piace conoscere persone nuove e sapere di più della loro cultura. :)