We own and love this 2 bedroom unit, with separate living/dining and kitchen. In-room wifi provided free. Aircon/heater, fully equipped kitchen and washer/dryer. Located in the embassy section of Mintao-ku and a 3 min walk to Arisagawa Park - great for kids. Baby/child-friendly - can provide a stroller, books and toys for children. Walk to Hiroo, Shirogane-Takanawa and Azabu Juban stations. Bus stop to Shibuya, Shinagawa, Shinbashi 2 mins walk. 24/7 supermarket 1 min walk away. Easy luxury.
This two bedroom apartment is located in the upscale neighborhood of Minami-Azabu near many of the embassies including France, Pakistan, and Finland. It is a quiet neighbourhood near Korinji Shrine and Arisagawa Park. This apartment is one of a few AirBNB units located in the building that we own and live. The unit is very quiet and gets good light during the day. There is a full size bed in one room and a double and a twin in the other (it used to be a bunk but we change for safety reasons). We live upstairs, so we are here to help if needed. I run a Tokyo-based website called Best Living Japan, so I am very knowledgeable about places to go to eat, play and learn. This apartment is conveniently located a 10 min walk from Hiroo station, Azabu Juban station, and Shirogane Takanawa station. The public bus stop to Shibuya, Shinagawa and Shinjuku is one-minute walk from our place. We have decorated the apartments with some antiques and Japanese items that will ensure you don't forget where you are. We are here to make sure you love your stay and Japan!
Zugang für Gäste
You will have your own apartment and key. There is an auto keypad to enter the lobby. Each unit has an internal and external intercom.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will meet you when you arrive and answer any questions you have. If you want to talk about seeing the city, please stop by our place upstairs anytime. We also have two teenagers who if not in school would love to be your tour guide for a small fee. We have four children so have toys and some baby/toddler items that can be borrowed - stroller, etc.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We have two AirBNB apartments which are both two bedrooms and the same arrangements. If you would like to rent both, let me know. Here is the link to the other unit. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/4727390
CHECK IN: 3:00 p.m.
CHECK OUT: 10:00 a.m.
- Only the reserving guest will receive the keys.
- The neighbourhood we live in is quiet so no loud noises, please.
- No smoking in the apartment, please smoke outside.
- No pets
- No parties/gatherings larger than 6 persons allowed.
- Tokyo has very strict trash/recycling rules. We ask that you read these once you arrive at the house and follow them. Homeowners get fined if they are not adhered to and this fine will come out of the deposit payment.
There are three garbage bins in the kitchen. One is for burnable items (food and paper), one is for non-burnable recycle plastics (bags, plastic trays,etc) and one is for recycle glass and plastic bottles and cans.
Please only throw paper away in the bathroom and bedroom trash cans.
UPON CHECK OUT:
- Please make sure all lights, heat and gas is off
- Please leave portable wifi and charging cable on the dining table
- If we are not home at check-out leave the key on the dining table and apartment door unlocked
- All perishable food, take out containers, etc. need to be thrown out in appropriate garbage bins
- Please make sure all dishes are washed and placed on the drying rack or in the cabinets. A 2,500 JPY fee will be charge is dishes are not washed and put away correctly.
- All soiled diapers should be placed in a plastic garbage bag and inserted into the burnable garbage bin in the kitchen
*If the guidelines are not adhered to there will be extra charges for cleaning fees.
I am Lauren, a mother of four, creative diva and founding blogger at Best Living Japan. My family and I love to travel the world discovering the creative ways of others. We live in Tokyo most of the year but travel as much as we can. Please come stay with us in Tokyo. We have three AirBNB units in our building in Tokyo so we are here to help if needed. My life moto is Learn, Laugh & Live!