This perfectly located private bedroom just below the Hollywood Hills is exactly what you're looking for.
Comfortably fitting 2 guests in the bedroom, this place is ideal for anyone looking for an authentic Los Angeles experience just walking distance from all of Hollywood's main attractions. Walk to shopping, dining, nightlife, public transportation and more. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a quaint 10 unit building complex, and the bedroom is equipped with a lockable door.
Zugang für Gäste
Below is a list of the things I provide to my guests:
Full Access to Apartment - Minus my room. :)
Kitchen - fully equipped with microwave, toaster oven, dining set, glasses, cutlery, utensils, pots and pans.
Living Room w/50" flat screen network TV (Hulu, Amazon, HBOGo, Netflix)
High Speed WiFi connection
Heating and Air Conditioning
Iron & Ironing Board
Best of LA Books
**This is a perfect place for a long stay in LA!
Interaktion mit Gästen
I live on the premises so I'm on hand should you need anything or have any questions. If you'd like to keep to yourself, I'm happy to accommodate your privacy. But if you'd like someone to chat with and perhaps show you around, I'd be glad to do that as well. :)
Weitere wichtige Infos
Check out the Calendar above on this page for availability. With confirmation of booking I'll send you detailed directions from the airport, a list of recommended things to see and do, and places to eat in Hollywood and the surrounding areas. And feel free to drop me an email to inquire about anything. If you stay with me, I promise to look after you. :)
- •Please remove shoes before entering when it rains & leave them by the door. Proud to be mud free. :) Also – no brainer – please no shoes on the furniture or bed linens.
- •No pets. Sorry, Fido stays home. :(
- •No parties, outside visitors, or overnight guests without prior approval. Please and thanks!
- •Please do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property – including drugs. Like, seriously though.
- •If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair. I get it. Accidents happen. If those accidents are a little too wild though, you risk forfeiting your deposit. So please, communicate. :)
- •Kitchen use limited to prepping breakfast (coffee/tea, toast, fruit, instant oatmeal), simple food prep (sandwiches, etc.) and use of the microwave and toaster oven. Longer stays are negotiable.
- •Please clean the kitchen after each use. Wash dishes, clean counters, wipe spills, etc.
- •No eating in the bedroom. Please limit eating to the kitchen and dining area.
- •Please use coasters under drinks on wood surfaces. Cause rings and damage. Ya know?
- •Please do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. This home is pest-free, and with your help, it’ll stay that way.
- •No smoking. Also, please don’t discard cigarette butts in the house. They get pretty stinky.
- •Please return all keys. A nominal fee will be charged for unreturned or lost keys.
- •Quarters are required for washer/dryer use. They’re located in the rear of the building through the door to the far right behind the parking. ($1.50 per wash cycle, $1 per dry cycle)
- •Please open the window when showering. Also, be aware the shower may run cold for a few minutes in colder months. Feel free to let it run until it warms up.
- •Please hang towels on the hooks provided. Not on furniture or the floor. Mold is gross. AmIRight?
- •Please place things like feminine products or tissues in the sanitary bin provided in the bathroom. The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. I just want to ensure you have a royal flush vacation! (Haha! SO BAD. I know.)
- •Please be sure to switch off all lights, heat, A/C units, etc, when not in use and when leaving. Lower Electricity/Heating Costs = Lower Airbnb Overheads = Savings I Pass on to You. :)
- •Common areas you may access include your bedroom, the bathroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, laundry room, parking garage. My room is off limits. Sorry Charlie. :)
- •Quiet hours: 10pm/11pm – 7am. Especially outside. One of our neighbors is sound sensitive.
- •If asked only: YOU ARE A FRIEND VISITING JACKIE. Please do not state that you’re Airbnb’ing. While management is aware, they can be finicky. This makes it easier for everyone. :)
I love meeting new people and experiencing new things. Life was meant to be lived happily and my happiness lies in learning, loving and giving. I also believe in following whatever makes your heart sing, however that may look to you. I myself am fascinated by the capacity of the human heart and all of our similarities throughout the world despite our differences.
I joined Airbnb because I've been told on many occasions that I'm a great host. So, why not to offer it up as a service for those who'll take it? There is nothing better in the world than making people around you happy - it benefits everyone. My hope is that through Airbnb, I'll be able to help people from all walks of life and allow them to positively impact me as much as I hope to positively impact them.
My Philosophy: "What you do in life echoes in eternity." -Banksy