Über dieses Inserat
Enjoy all the comforts of home in our one bedroom garden apartment. We are located in the Central District - walk to bars/restaurants in the CD, Capitol Hill or Madrona. Easy bus ride to downtown and UW. Free parking on premises! Walk score of 89.
[UPDATE - the construction in front of our place is done!]
Enjoy your stay in our one-bedroom garden apartment. The apartment features a large bedroom, bathroom with jetted tub, full kitchen with eat-in space at the bar, and a living room.
There is a queen size bed in the bedroom, with room for an aero bed in either the bedroom or in the living room. You can also fit one guest on the couch, if the aero bed is not needed.
The apartment is in the basement of our triplex. There is one apartment on each floor. We live in the unit right above the Airbnb, and there is another set of tenants on the top floor. The entire building shares a laundry room that is located outside of the apartment that we rent on Airbnb. The washer and dryer are coin-op and are available for your use.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests enjoy a separate entrance into the apartment. There is a shared laundry facilities outside of the apartment door that guests are welcome to use. We will meet you at checkin and provide you with a key for your use during your stay.
There is a shared yard that you are welcome to enjoy. We ask that if you smoke, please pick up after yourself and do not discard cigarettes in the yard. Although smoking marijuana is legal in Washington State, please do not smoke inside of the apartment.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We live in the apartment right above, so please text if you need anything! We are also available if you need any recommendations for sights to see or places to eat. Otherwise, we will stay out of your way.
Weitere wichtige Infos
This is a basement apartment, and the ceiling height is about 6'8". If you are 6'2" or over, you will likely have to duck entering some rooms. If you are under that height, you should be fine!
Our apartment has concrete floors that can get cold. Although we have plenty of rugs, you might want to bring a pair of socks to wear around the place.
This is an old house. You will hear noises that are typical of older houses from upstairs (footsteps, squeaky floors, occasional animal noise). We do have two cats and two parrots.
You can some "building noises" from the living room. The water main to the house is located behind the north wall, so you will hear running water occasionally in that room only.
- bathroom: towels, hairdryer, shampoo, conditioner, soap, q-tips, cotton balls
- kitchen: refrigerator, microwave, toaster, range/oven, dishes, cooking utensils, basic condiments, french press and coffee
- bedroom: sheets, pillows, extra blankets, dresser, closet, iron and ironing board
- laundry: laundry soap (you provide quarters)
- Misc: TV (internet connected, but no cable), blu-ray player, wifi
- Available on request: aero bed, additional sheets, pillows, towels
- No smoking anything indoors. Feel free to smoke out on the patio (420 friendly)
- No illegal drugs or weapons
- Owner lives upstairs, so please be respectful with loud noise after 11 pm
- Our bedroom is at the back of the house, so please be mindful and speak softly when coming home late
- Please be cool and do not remove anything from the apartment
- Check in at 3 pm, check out by 10 am. Please reach out to us if you need alternate arrangements and we can see what we can do!
- Please keep exterior door locked
- No pets please
Wenn du bis zu 5 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine volle Rückerstattung, inklusive Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 73 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hello! I'm Elizabeth. My boyfriend Chris and I live in Seattle's Central District. We are both non-natives, but we've lived in Seattle long enough to call it home. We love having the best of both worlds - the convenience of an urban environment, but with nature a short bike or car ride away.
Both of us work in digital marketing/advertising in downtown Seattle. When we aren't working, we can usually be found on our bikes around the Seattle area. I'm also a runner, so feel free to ask my about my favorite routes when you visit.
We love traveling too! Chris and I try to go to one new US destination and one new international destination each year. Having lived in Portland, San Francisco and New York City, we tend to visit those places often as well.